Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Boneless turkey leg? I have never seen one of these. They have so many tendons etc. that I would wonder about how much meat you will get. There are some really good recipes for a turkey breast in an Air Fryer. I would probably roast it with a layer of stuffing underneath but then, I love the Thanksgiving dinner menu.

thanks glow, i googled a bit. Looks like moderately low oven for 1 to 1.5 hours should do it

aussies don't eat turkey much, it just caught my eye in woolworths

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mom passed peacefully last Saturday.
We've been helping Dad with the arrangements and realized he's getting a bit frail too.

I'm fine, but could use a little more bacon. :shades:

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
8272782ef0905892da8fd6355ace5c5f.jpg

Tomorrow's dinner.

Boneless turkey leg. About 2 lbs.

Any pointers appreciated

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

I'd cook it!

stephanie932

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
We've been helping Dad with the arrangements and realized he's getting a bit frail too.

I'm so sorry for your loss, Keith. Take care of your dad and YOU. Big hugs!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

(((((((((((((Keith)))))))))))))) huge leg wrappin' hugs...
So sorry for your loss :(
Bacon, bacon and more bacon.

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm so sorry for your loss, Keith. Take care of your dad and YOU. Big hugs!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(((((((((((((Keith)))))))))))))) huge leg wrappin' hugs...
So sorry for your loss :(
Bacon, bacon and more bacon.

Thank you. :blowkiss:

I'd love more bacon, but my wife rarely makes it, except for the quasi-turkey one. She say's she'll kill me if I die before her . . . . .

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Nice looking stuff.

I'm really out of touch with all the new gear. I hadn't heard of wud.
Wood veneer skins for MANY popular mods. Lately they have added other goodies like a stabilised wood dripper, and some stabilised wood skins. So far they only offer on flavour of juice (Blueberry Maple) and it is quite on point.

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
IMG_1615.JPG IMG_1614.JPG
We found Momma Saint this 30w kamry for a whopping $10! They had sapors, krixus' and crius' for the same price. Anyone ever had a Sapor or have an opinion on em either way?

Taki

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 71520 View attachment 71521
We found Momma Saint this 30w kamry for a whopping $10! They had sapors, krixus' and crius' for the same price. Anyone ever had a Sapor or have an opinion on em either way?
The sapor rda? I have the 22mm version and for the most part I like it. This airflow options, easy to build on and good construction. Little leaky with the side airflow open but not a bad rda.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The sapor rda? I have the 22mm version and for the most part I like it. This airflow options, easy to build on and good construction. Little leaky with the side airflow open but not a bad rda.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Cool, sounds worth a shot at $10. I was thinking that or the krixus. I've always been intrigued by the ceramic coils

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mornin mornin!

Gotta go go go

Breakfast, grocery store, then k announces that she needs new walking shoes. Guess all those Nike shocks aren't good for walking. I'm sure we'll need outfits to match the color of whatever new shoe we find. Exercise is expensive.

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mornin mornin!

Gotta go go go

Breakfast, grocery store, then k announces that she needs new walking shoes. Guess all those Nike shocks aren't good for walking. I'm sure we'll need outfits to match the color of whatever new shoe we find. Exercise is expensive.

Any outlet malls around you? Adidas Boost' are nice. Asics or Brooks are good too, but not as stylish.

And, I got golf win a few hours. :crazy:

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I need to try to get to the PO tomorrow, to mail the VR mod.

It is going to be 38 C/100 F

I've only got burned twice this summer, prolly be 3 times by the morrow

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I need to try to get to the PO tomorrow, to mail the VR mod.

It is going to be 38 C/100 F

I've only got burned twice this summer, prolly be 3 times by the morrow
What part of the world ended up snagging it?

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What part of the world ended up snagging it?

Queensland here in aus. Worked out a trade + cash for a hadaly RDA which I have wanted.

Did you try the origen little? I really like them, but can't find a way to wick that lets it drain adequately. Such a small deck

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Queensland here in aus. Worked out a trade + cash for a hadaly RDA which I have wanted.

Did you try the origen little? I really like them, but can't find a way to wick that lets it drain adequately. Such a small deck

No, I haven't brought myself to do any building lately. Really need to, but hate it worse than you do.
89d4dfe79e84077cedd54fa1a61738ef.jpg
this is a stumpy. The cap is from another atty I had. Clt v3 ? Maybe? Coils have to be a year old. Still makes steam. Putting the new cap on makes it seem like I did something

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No, I haven't brought myself to do any building lately. Really need to, but hate it worse than you do.
89d4dfe79e84077cedd54fa1a61738ef.jpg
this is a stumpy. The cap is from another atty I had. Clt v3 ? Maybe? Coils have to be a year old. Still makes steam. Putting the new cap on makes it seem like I did something

Good work getting a year. I guess kanthal/SS lasts longer than my nichrome. I get a month or two on unflavoured.

Claudia P

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Belated condolences from me too Keith.
I continue to spend my days preoccupied with what can I eat today that won't cause problems, while I continue to wait for the Dr appt that I really really don't want to go to. Feeling better and wondering if it is because whatever is wrong in there is healing or if it is because I am eating so carefully.
The weather here is ridiculous, yesterday tied record highs, 73 and supposed to again today. This doesn't mean it is pretty because it has been gray, drizzly and overcast I think forever, with actual rain every few days.

VU Sponsors