Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Morning peeps!

How are the moms and mums doing?
Great! She's getting more energy and hopefully we can get her off the oxygen soon.
I will be busy enough when she gets home. Letting nurses etc tend to her needs. She has my cell number, even though I don't answer it, i do sometimes return calls.

Sent from my SM-T819Y using Tapatalk

I feel you there! Ive not had a minute of rest since Momma Saint came home Tuesday.
Wake up. Dingo's breakfast & Cuppa Coffee
Full throttle
Chokkey milk
Dead sleep. Repeat

Don't worry, She'll be apples before you know it!

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wake up. Dingo's breakfast & Cuppa Coffee
have never heard that, thought you eating babies

a dingo's breakfast
A dingo is an Australian wild dog which is often persecuted, and leads a tough life. For breakfast a dingo might have to settle for " a scratch - a piss - and a look around"
After a hard night a bloke (man) might say " This morning I just got up, had a dingo's breakfast, and came to work."

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Knuckles.
I'm on the late-winter weather roller coaster here too. Longer days are nice, but going from 70 to 20 is not fun.

I'm still kicking some yoga butt, though.
22...have you done any at home yoga with K yet?
No, she threw her back out. She's about healed up though. Maybe next week.

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning knucklebutts

Sent from my SM-T819Y using Tapatalk
Mornin doggie!

Out Makin that money
b73f203f7a1dd02481b033bd8569f02c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
have never heard that, thought you eating babies

a dingo's breakfast
A dingo is an Australian wild dog which is often persecuted, and leads a tough life. For breakfast a dingo might have to settle for " a scratch - a piss - and a look around"
After a hard night a bloke (man) might say " This morning I just got up, had a dingo's breakfast, and came to work."
lol not that I was looking up aussie slang or anything :p

G'morning all! Been pretty busy with Mom, Appointments, etc. Things are going well though, Momma Saint is off oxygen for the most part now, I've been having a hard time keepin her from helping me work around the house, so she must be feeling better.

if the weather cooperates and it stops raining I'd like to go out and shoot my slingbow today, I finally got a couple arrows and a release, yay me!

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lol not that I was looking up aussie slang or anything :p

G'morning all! Been pretty busy with Mom, Appointments, etc. Things are going well though, Momma Saint is off oxygen for the most part now, I've been having a hard time keepin her from helping me work around the house, so she must be feeling better.

if the weather cooperates and it stops raining I'd like to go out and shoot my slingbow today, I finally got a couple arrows and a release, yay me!

Mornin Saint!

That's great news. Hope things continue to improve for mom. I bet Satie is glad to have the pack back together.

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Funny, I strive to not have to put pants on daily. I was thinking he's giving the life of leisure a bad name.
Your right lol only it's too damn cold to not wear pants here atm, but the weather should improve within a couple days, I guess it's long johns till then
hashtag lovemytrapdoor
(I type hashtag bc I refuse to actually hashtag... Like I said awhile back, Anti-Millennial Millennial...there was probably something about penguins too knowing me)

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
visited dogmum today

she was in a good mood

nurse says she is eating well, and gaining weight

mum says they are too focused on fattening her up, and not focused enough on physio

she's not walking yet
Glad to hear she's feeling decent Doggy! The hardest part of the hospital can be the mental part, so staying positive is huge. hopefully she gets back on her feet soon.

VU Sponsors