Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
mgTyCfl.jpg

jZzyqOB.jpg

Good job! They sure are stealthy for an 18650.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mornin doggie!

4 more days and I'll be getting up every morning to snap fifty pics of the sunrise from the beach to go along with the other few hundred I already have. Need a break. Work sucks.

my beach faces the wrong way

east coast city, but on a west facing chunk of the beach with the bay

i prefer dawn for beach, but don't benefit with sunrise being pretty

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
my beach faces the wrong way

east coast city, but on a west facing chunk of the beach with the bay

i prefer dawn for beach, but don't benefit with sunrise being pretty
Youre lucky to live so close to the beach. I love visiting. There really is a calming effect.
I love my mountains though. I delivered in this industrial park yesterday. Couldnt help but notice the views. Shot this lil video.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
DGC Meme Contest   Dude Grows.png
I got a kick out of this, and as my only other friends I have to share it with you guys must suffer my stoney sense of humor
Mornin Saint!
How goes the house hunting?
gonna be talking to a realtor today. if all goes well there's a house with an apartment above the house, which would probably end up dedicated to my plants hehe

It's startin to feel real, we're getting a house! yipee!:bliss:

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 79983
I got a kick out of this, and as my only other friends I have to share it with you guys must suffer my stoney sense of humor

gonna be talking to a realtor today. if all goes well there's a house with an apartment above the house, which would probably end up dedicated to my plants hehe

It's startin to feel real, we're getting a house! yipee!:bliss:

Only downside to that is having to pack up and move all your stuff.
I dread the thought of having to pack up and move all our crap. Probably just rent a big dumpster for half of it.

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Living proof of the perils of man flu.

Bet your missus still thinks it is nothing

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

It was almost a case of terminal man flu. Missus knows more about the condition I was in than me. I remember having a procedure done when I got to the ICU, then it's a bit hazy until they took out the breathing tube and moved me to recovery.

Haven't vaped anything for almost a month, but I'm getting the urge . . .

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It was almost a case of terminal man flu. Missus knows more about the condition I was in than me. I remember having a procedure done when I got to the ICU, then it's a bit hazy until they took out the breathing tube and moved me to recovery.

Are you using patches or anything to get your nic fix?
I'd probably try to stay off if I made it a month. Well, I think I would. Maybe

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
To the lovely people of the Meijer parking lot,
Yes, that was a 60 lbs bag of potting soil. And yes I really buckled it into the front seat of my go-kart, or, I mean Toyota Tercel. Hence all the grunting and cursing. That will be all

Hehe Happy Holidays to anyone celebrating :D:teehee::banana::cloud:
Only downside to that is having to pack up and move all your stuff.
I dread the thought of having to pack up and move all our crap. Probably just rent a big dumpster for half of it.
Yeah That's pretty much my plan in a nutshell lol I simply have too much shit.

embee

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning Knuckles.
I've been quiet...don't know why.
But have been keeping up and thinking good thoughts for those in need.

Hoping Dready's boy is all better by now, and glad to hear Keith is getting there. Scary stuff.
Taki, if your out there...sorry about the job thing and i hope you're finding some peace.

I hope Always is getting her coffee and some kiddie quiet time, Mer is getting lots of head sniffin' done, Saint and momma find their dream home, and Doggie is enjoying his new fake crocs. I hope Hawkie and Claudia and Storm show up once in a while, and I hope 22 doesn't get too much sand in his shorts.

:blowkiss:

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Morning Knuckles.

Hoping Dready's boy is all better by now, and glad to hear Keith is getting there. Scary stuff.
Taki, if your out there...sorry about the job thing and i hope you're finding some peace.

I hope Always is getting her coffee and some kiddie quiet time, Mer is getting lots of head sniffin' done, Saint and momma find their dream home, and Doggie is enjoying his new fake crocs. I hope Hawkie and Claudia and Storm show up once in a while, and I hope 22 doesn't get too much sand in his shorts.

fake crocs need a few more miles under their belt to wear in, still a couple of blisters

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Morning Knuckles.

On our way to look at a few houses right now. Got $1000 to put down, so hopefully we will find our new home today, The suspense is killing me!

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Morning Knuckles.

Just for you...:blowkiss::inlove::sneaka::bliss::inlove::blowkiss:

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Damn son......stop doing whatever you're doing to cause all of this.
Hugs and good juju headed to Sweden for you.
Hope the docs have ruled out any thing knitting related.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Morning knuckles

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Evening RooBoy......
This day can't end soon enough.....contemplating blowing off tomorrow and getting a much deserved 3 day weekend.................................but I won't do that cuz I'd feel guilties.....I'd worry that things weren't being done and wood cutting was falling off......

I really should just call in sick and hit the woods and mushroom hunt all day.

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evening RooBoy......
This day can't end soon enough.....contemplating blowing off tomorrow and getting a much deserved 3 day weekend.................................but I won't do that cuz I'd feel guilties.....I'd worry that things weren't being done and wood cutting was falling off......

I really should just call in sick and hit the woods and mushroom hunt all day.

Well, are you at work or finding fungus or both?

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Momma Saint is back in the hospital. The local one this time. Her platelets were way low again but they jumped up to 11 after the transfusion so she didn't have to go to Grand Rapids... which is nice since GR is 80-90 min each way instead of the 15 min to drive to where she is right meow

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks glow and everyone else. I've realized some things over the past week and I've begun making some changes. Enrolled myself in an outpatient program which I hope will help prevent this in the future.
Good for you!! I'm around if you need to talk. Not around as much as I would like but I'm sure we can make it work if you need me.

VU Sponsors