Member For 4 Years
Missed it by that much
38751e1344f9e8cd6b2128d341ea09ee.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Momma Saint is home safe and happy. Although It cost $31 to get her scripts from rite aid, which is less than 10 miles away. Taxi driver was beyond nice and a good guy, so overall a decent first taxicab experience.

Time for me to... umm, meditate... and relax. Not everyone would call it meditation but there are some deep breaths involved so close enough hehe love peace and goofy geese

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Daughter is borrowing my truck to get her appliances for their new house. I can play with her BMW for a day or two . . .
:giggle:

Also, 5 week old wicks do not make for a good vape. :goat:

Pfffftttt......5 weeks.....not even broken in at 5 weeks......virgin cotton and wire at 5 weeks......
Pffffttt....damn snowflakes....

You think that goat you inserted there at the end of your snowflakey comment was broken in at 5 weeks?
No. It was not.

Don't make me come over there.....................Pfffftttt........

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Pfffftttt......5 weeks.....not even broken in at 5 weeks......virgin cotton and wire at 5 weeks......
Pffffttt....damn snowflakes....

You think that goat you inserted there at the end of your snowflakey comment was broken in at 5 weeks?
No. It was not.

Don't make me come over there.....................Pfffftttt........

For the record it's rayon. And the goat was for you . . . :blowkiss:

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Morning knuckles!
Little bit of bruising yesterday from the crash. It got a bit worse but haven't bothered checking it today. Since the only thing they can do for bruising is cut my arms off, I'll just let it go, although my signature would be much more ironic
IMG_2088.JPGIMG_2089.JPG

I'm there in spirit with you, saint ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ohh that explains the dreads lol

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not mowing. Did clear some fence and yard of passionfruit vine.

Also booked a carpet cleaner, and made a roast. It wasn't a great roast, really.
e2e61b5096d15367de292e2e6467c747.jpg
4bde32caf53fdfcac521bcbc2646ee9b.jpg

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey doggie, I'm not quite ready to go back to work. Wondering if you'd mind covering for me today? The truck is an automatic. So, pretty easy to drive. You can call me for directions to your different stops. It'd be fun. Really!

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Morning knuckles!
Haven't been on here much, I blame the DGC, (not the Diamond Girls Club) my other online family, a bit more Irie and way more grow talk! Tis the season to help other growers and flex those green thumbs!

Lol not sure any of you are into cultivating this particular species, but if any of you want to make sure I'm still kicking I'll be on DudeGrows.com

Oh and we got another car, 96 Buick Park Avenue. Three cars in the driveway and only one is worth driving... luckily we're in Michigan so it's more common than one might think

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey doggie, I'm not quite ready to go back to work. Wondering if you'd mind covering for me today? The truck is an automatic. So, pretty easy to drive. You can call me for directions to your different stops. It'd be fun. Really!

Go for it! Just have someone back the rig up for you. . .

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sounds fun. Driving a big truck on the left hand side of the road. What could go wrong?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
lol

caller to talk back just made the best trump comment i have heard

starting saying this could have dire consequences for australia, and if mexico got really pissed, they could cut off our supply of corona beer, which would have a knock on effect on the lime industry

VU Sponsors