Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
She loved my Istick TC40w, so I think she would. I'm sure she would be tickled with either or any! she mainly used my Istick with an Eleaf Ijust 2, but I think thats just because thats how I had it set up. she can always turn it down and put her clearomizer on... let me rephrase that, I can always turn it down and put a clearomizer on... she's not very tech or mechanically savy but thats what I'm here for! To give you an idea, I had to fill her tank for the first 2 years she vaped. not thats she isn't smart, she's very intelligent, just not good with threads, or VW mod screen layouts I guess lol
I believe this is an iStick 50W without TC. Let me now if that will be helpful and PM me an address so I can get it sent if you want it. Of course, then I have to find it! I have carried it as an emergency backup for so long (and never used it!) that I may have to do some searching! Oh, and it is black.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Morning dog!

So, 8th place. Is it injuries? Just not getting lucky breaks? Looks like a pretty big bottleneck in the middle of the pack. So, a couple good wins could make a huge difference. Maybe your attendance will change the tide.

i think it is mental

premiership hangover

and a bit of fitness from a preseason reflecting premiership hangover

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Morning Knucklebutts!

ordered a tripod tonight

22, being the inspirational trend setter he is, inspired me to get going with photos again
Morning Doggy! I think we all have been inspired by 22, whether to get a tripod or to double check you locked your doors at night :sneaka:
lol I have way too much energy this morning:coffee2::coffee2::bliss:... Maybe I'll go check on my peppers/beans and give em some water, if I have any distilled left. our water is so alkaline that when I was doing hydro, I would have to check it twice a day until I started using distilled, it would be 8, so I brought it to 5.5, then it was 8 again! grr :facepalm::facepalm: then gave up on hydro for the time. Now as soon as my Reverse Osmosis unit gets here I can give my peppers all the clean water they need so they can make me some pest repellent next year! might have to get one more bottle of distilled before my RO unit arrives, but its worth it to avoid any pH related nute lockout.

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning Knucklebutts!

Morning Doggy! I think we all have been inspired by 22, whether to get a tripod or to double check you locked your doors at night :sneaka:
lol I have way too much energy this morning:coffee2::coffee2::bliss:... Maybe I'll go check on my peppers/beans and give em some water, if I have any distilled left. our water is so alkaline that when I was doing hydro, I would have to check it twice a day until I started using distilled, it would be 8, so I brought it to 5.5, then it was 8 again! grr :facepalm::facepalm: then gave up on hydro for the time. Now as soon as my Reverse Osmosis unit gets here I can give my peppers all the clean water they need so they can make me some pest repellent next year! might have to get one more bottle of distilled before my RO unit arrives, but its worth it to avoid any pH related nute lockout.

You forgot to check last Thursday. By the way, Your closet was completely disorganized. How was I supposed to find anything in there. Sheesh!

1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rick, that's great, wow, how old is your granddaughter? Have a wonderful, giggly time with them :)

sorry so late to reply,she just turned 5months yesterday.stinks all my pics are to big to post.but if ya have me on FB my daughtr always posts tons of pics and videos for us to see the kids growing and being...well kids.take care Mer

dreadymark

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
In case you ever wondered what I did with some of the leftover nickel patina reo doors... they make an excellent counterweight for a toy forklift. We're hauling boxes of chalk at a time now :)

67f32735b735b89f7ab38a2c8a0f7340.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My message to the person that delivers my RO unit today:
Howdy!
Please leave package inside first door. Thank you for the delivery. Love Travis
PS I mean love in a "fellow human kind" sort of way. Not a "can I use your Chapstick" sort of way
PSS I have a belly button

The things I do to make strangers smile lol

Last edited:

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Howdy!
PS I mean love in a "fellow human kind" sort of way. Not a "can I use your Chapstick" sort of way

Lmao Saint :)

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Howdy!

lol

double P btw

PPS

PS = post script
PPS = post post script

morning

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Howdy!

Today in the home Depot parking lot, I'm wrestling with a giant sheet of coroplast (corrugated plastic) trying to roll it to fit in my little suv. It was like a 3 stooges episode with the wind catching it, it unrolling every time I moved etc and I was dying laughing trying to make it work while Tony watched and couldn't help because of laughing. A guy was apparently watching from a few rows over and came over to help, while laughing his ass off and says "that entire ten minutes just made my day!" Can't help but giggle just thinking of how that must have looked to everyone passing by

BAM crew

I loved your note! Wish more people were willing to not take things so seriously all the time

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Will it be televised?
Hope the manflu passes soon.

in typical fashion, it was one of our better games this season

we've been relying on one or two strong quarters, after a dud first quarter. Today we started well and won by 40 points. Our x factor kid kicked 5 goals and it generally looked like it would have been enjoyable to be there :tantrum:

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Visitors

Where is 22? He's been uncharacteristically quiet

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Momma Saint and my phone conversation last night:
Mom-"Sorry i've been so tired, the doctor keeps giving me Marinol."
Me-"oh, that's good"
Mom-"No its not, I've been stoned silly all damn day! How do you guys do it?"
Me- "At least it didn't make you cry this time!"
LOL Mom tried a "puff on the magic dragon" and started crying when she got sick the first time. Looking back it was kinda funny. I think it allowed her to relax just enough to let it out

Won't go to the footy in my current state.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
IMG_2163.JPG
Maybe get yourself some footies to watch your footy like a real man! Sippie cups are allowed hehe

My Dad had a pair of these (bought for me as a joke) that he brings out when partying people get grumpy, "here you go sunshine, time for a nap, your getting cranky"

Last edited:

VU Sponsors