Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Saw a pic K posted via Keith. Didn't realise it was 2 storey. That's a long way up

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Yeah, and that was the flat section on the back of the house. I don't mind that so much. It's the steep pitched sides that terrify me. Long way down if I slip. You should've seen me trying to get back in the attic window when I was done. K and my mom down on the ground asking me if they should call the fire department. No thanks, I'd rather fall to my death than be rescued, thank you very much!

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, and that was the flat section on the back of the house. I don't mind that so much. It's the steep pitched sides that terrify me. Long way down if I slip. You should've seen me trying to get back in the attic window when I was done. K and my mom down on the ground asking me if they should call the fire department. No thanks, I'd rather fall to my death than be rescued, thank you very much!
Lmao 22!
Morning all :)

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Morning Kids! Much love from The Mitten State. It's starting to feel like summer here! Momma Saint should be home thursday if all goes well. I've been workin my skinny bitt off trying to get the house ready and cleaned.
Here I am! :wave:

A little Doggie told me y'all were talking about me.
Sorry i've been absent. I can't say I've been all that busy, but just focused on other stuff, I guess.

Like Dready, we've been doing a lot of work outside. Got our garden in, which entailed moving tons of dirt and rocks and building fences, etc. It looks pretty great though.

And like Always, I'm waiting on warm weather . We've had a handful of nice days interspersed with tons of rain and colder days, so I'm getting pretty impatient about it. Got the mowing done yesterday, fully clothed.

:blowkiss:
I remember when I would get dressed to mow the lawn:teehee:
Same here! Been redoing all of our landscaping, garden, & back yard. I've hauled over 60 tons of earth, rock, sand, & soil already and have 12 more tons arriving today.
Upside is that it's looking great and I've now lost 40 lbs in the last 9 months :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yay for gardens and landscaping! and fully clothed mowing, while I'm at it!

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They've been hitting us hard here too.

Two guys running with flat tires. One of them wants a tire gauge - what happened to hitting the tire with a hammer or pipe to determine if the tire is "good". But this is the same guy who failed to placard all of his load, because he thought the labels were sufficient . . . . :sad:

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
126093bf47ceb0022104ea9b3fa51dd7.jpg

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Been needing a new lawnmower and have been searching craigslist and fb more a good used one. With the prices people were asking for decent used mowers, we decided to just go window shop new ones. Came home with this.
33d8d4383cff3776e43bfebd9c4e5fb6.jpg
I'm a happy boy!
Nice.

Morning

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Been needing a new lawnmower and have been searching craigslist and fb more a good used one. With the prices people were asking for decent used mowers, we decided to just go window shop new ones. Came home with this.
33d8d4383cff3776e43bfebd9c4e5fb6.jpg
I'm a happy boy!

NICE!!!

My first Honda lasted 15 years. It was still in good shape but I got a butt bug for a new one.
I got a Toro with the Honda engine....9 years old and has started one the second pull every time.

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
NICE!!!

My first Honda lasted 15 years. It was still in good shape but I got a butt bug for a new one.
I got a Toro with the Honda engine....9 years old and has started one the second pull every time.
It came down between the honda and a toro. Same price. I asked the guy helping us which he would get for himself. He said the honda.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
But I'm sure it's a cute ass... :)
oh yeah lol

Morning Knucks! Docs are keeping Mom till Tomorrow, so its another day of cleaning for me!
Grevillia is in bloom

77187e94d3575b5193b498234ae0d0f2.jpg
b57f65f375205818e48f6470d61cd403.jpg
e3b1ee237128615c99dc04a6218e2871.jpg

Ya know, if you missed me that much, instead of going through all the trouble of luring me with plant pictures, you can just come see me, shouldn't be too long of a walk.:p

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
oh yeah lol

Morning Knucks! Docs are keeping Mom till Tomorrow, so its another day of cleaning for me!

Ya know, if you missed me that much, instead of going through all the trouble of luring me with plant pictures, you can just come see me, shouldn't be too long of a walk.:p

wondered where you were

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
wondered where you were
I've been busting my (adorable) Skinny ass cleaning every nook, cranny and granny in the house, Luckily for her the UPS lady left before I found out if she had grandkids hehe. "stay right there, I gotta find a sponge!" I'm excited and nervous about Ma Saint coming home tommorow... I'm sure it'll be fine, I just inherited her worry wort side lol. I know Vae is gonna be STOKED! and confused, since Ma cant get her puppy kisses for awhile :( I guess that means more for me!

VU Sponsors