Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Fail.

Non emergency ambulance called in. Medics didn't seem too concerned, but took mum to Frankston hospital.

I'll go in the morning

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

:(
Step-son stopped by last night for leftover pain meds. What's left of his gallbladder is acting up (they apparently left it back when they did his surgery earlier this year) . . . .

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
:(
Step-son stopped by last night for leftover pain meds. What's left of his gallbladder is acting up (they apparently left it back when they did his surgery earlier this year) . . . .
Bugger :(

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Too many oops and uh ohs going on here. I demand that all stay healthy and fall no more.

I hate to be so MIA but I am MIA from life as well.

Off to CA again. And again. And again. With a TX thrown in for good measure.
Hi Glowiest :)
I'll wave if you come over 80

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hospital will keep mum in a while. Just waiting for a bed upstairs to be vacated. In a cramped ER trolley for now.

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hospital will keep mum in a while. Just waiting for a bed upstairs to be vacated. In a cramped ER trolley for now.

just do some "people watching", although I'm not sure if there are as many cute nurses in Australia as they do here... Momma Saint usually made friends with her nurses so by the time I walked in they'd say "I was wondering when you would get here." or "I've heard so much about you"

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
just do some "people watching", although I'm not sure if there are as many cute nurses in Australia as they do here... Momma Saint usually made friends with her nurses so by the time I walked in they'd say "I was wondering when you would get here." or "I've heard so much about you"

lol, dogmum yells at hers and complains she can't hear or understand them

cranky patient

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
on a positive note, my soil building experiment seems to be going well. My sunflower is around 9 feet tall right meow, and my Romanesco are growing like weeds! My Cayenne Peppers are starting to turn red as well!

and on another positive note, we found a new place (the other one didn't work after the car wreck, didn't plan on buying a new car) that we put money down on a week ago, and we got the call yesterday we're approved at the lot! we will soon be new members of the 'apple carr mobile home community' which sounds better than 'skee town trailer park'
It's alot bigger than our current house (the size of a one car garage), Ma keeps calling it a one and a half wide, since it's not quite as big as a double wide, but bigger than a single

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Morning.

Didn't visit today. And no news.

But of course, all the people who never contact mum are coming out of the woodwork. They'll forget her again after she's been out a week or two

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Morning dog!

Noticed the Bulldogs are back in the playoff hunt.
Been working around the house nonstop lately. Mostly just tearing shit up.
Yep. Just barely. 3 tough games round out the season though.

Did the sale happen yet?

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
2d083e747badd725c47a80c90b21ce67.jpg
b01d20e74e627376313e805317772028.jpg
a3865db1aded7c46a1a6b42f70d06341.jpg
826d42a8522532d1a20e6df594970305.jpg

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That does look like quite the feast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it was good

was eating with a mostly vego, who eats fish when out since vego menus lack so much

so we did fish/vego all in and take a bit of each

it was just the food hall at a big market here, but good food

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I saw a post where he said he was getting the tobaccos ready and those took around 60 days so he hoped to be ready around Halloween. The vanillas apparently take longer and won't be ready until sometime afterwards.

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Glowiest :)
I'll wave if you come over 80
Did ya see me? I was in on 80 to Oakland and then back out on 80. Unfortunately, I was involved in a bit of a crunch up between my truck and a pickup on the bridge. No tickets, thank God but my company is very unhappy. In fact, they became so unhappy they invited me to clean out my truck and be on my way. I understand the issue but I have hurt feelers now. I don't like to be fired.

I found out today that I am fired and I think I have another job already. I have a few hoops to jump through first, normal trucking stuff, and then we shall see that which we shall see. I was given options and took the dedicated milk run from Denver to Atlanta. Pretty yellow trucks with a palm tree on the trailer. I am a picky truck driver for someone who was just fired. The safety manager that fired me (he pulled the short straw) already told me that I would get a great recommendation from him and to use his name. Guess maybe he didn't think too much of the decision to get rid of me?

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
wow, I can't believe this happened. I've known the guy accused of doing this for years. I can't say I knew him really really well, we weren't high school buddies or anything, but we knew each other and would always make a few minutes to catch up whenever we ran into each other... but just like everyone else, I'm thinking "What? I could never see him doing that." But, People do change over time, Last time he saw me I was probably dealing and putting more pills in my face than Transplant patient, but now I've been clean for around five years and have grown up alot since then, so I guess people change... A freakin chainsaw though! goodness.(Warning-this article may mention decapitation) http://woodtv.com/2017/08/08/detective-1-arrested-in-muskegon-fathers-homicide/

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Did ya see me? I was in on 80 to Oakland and then back out on 80. Unfortunately, I was involved in a bit of a crunch up between my truck and a pickup on the bridge. No tickets, thank God but my company is very unhappy. In fact, they became so unhappy they invited me to clean out my truck and be on my way. I understand the issue but I have hurt feelers now. I don't like to be fired.

I found out today that I am fired and I think I have another job already. I have a few hoops to jump through first, normal trucking stuff, and then we shall see that which we shall see. I was given options and took the dedicated milk run from Denver to Atlanta. Pretty yellow trucks with a palm tree on the trailer. I am a picky truck driver for someone who was just fired. The safety manager that fired me (he pulled the short straw) already told me that I would get a great recommendation from him and to use his name. Guess maybe he didn't think too much of the decision to get rid of me?
Hopefully this door closing meant another one is opened. Best of luck, Glowbutt!

VU Sponsors