Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Feeling a wee bit better so far today. Aside from my shoulder... SatiVae encountered another dog and two cats at the vet, it took everything I had to keep her from tearing the place up... she doesn't care for other aminals... between that and holding her down for the rabies shot, my shoulder has been out for 2 days... I actually yelled LOUD in meijer trying to grab milk with the wrong arm... the entire dairy aisle and anyone returning cans thought I had turrets hehe

You have those Williams sisters though. They both go quite okay lol

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Are they really still around? I thought they just did commercials for cars and Zantac... okay zantac may have been Larry the cable guy but close enough hehe MORNING DOG!

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let me guess, you got pictures of minecraft? It's some square game... I think there were lots of squares anyway... or maybe I'm thinking tetris... either way, lol! Apparently you can modify the game somehow, so instead of calling them something creative like easter eggs, they just shortened the word as a whole in true millennial fashion.
Careful now. Tetris is basically my speed! LOL

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
my phone carked it this morning

just spent an hour in line at the teleco, they are ordering a replacement

i have a loaner, but don't want to populate a loan phone with my logins, so won't get notifications for a while

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
but it is shit

that's what makes it good for you. . .

Tried to activate my new work phone yesterday. Sprint said I need the box it came in and/or pin - didn't have any of those, so the lady that ordered it will have to wait another week or so to return the old one. Didn't want a new phone, but she took it on herself to order them.

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning knucklebutts

Sent from my SM-T819Y using Tapatalk

Morning doggie!

On vacation this week. Not going anywhere. Just staying home to work on the house. Should finish the back deck today. Pretty happy with how it's turning out. Got a quote for a new roof. Only $12,000 for the roof and gutters. Think I'm gonna get a few more quotes. Ugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Morning doggie!

On vacation this week. Not going anywhere. Just staying home to work on the house. Should finish the back deck today. Pretty happy with how it's turning out. Got a quote for a new roof. Only $12,000 for the roof and gutters. Think I'm gonna get a few more quotes. Ugh

Bugger. Roofs are important though, just ask the florida and texas residents

Sent from my SM-T819Y using Tapatalk

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
GGP17HVNK.1-1.jpg

this is our prime minister at the football

big shitstorm, because "beer fumes"

seriously, passive drinking? stoopid

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
thought you went to help on the hurricane relief . . . .. :huh:

I'm more of a looter type rather than a rebuilder.....and I don't like wet feet that much so I kinda keep my looting activities to earthquakes and zombie apocalypse type disasters.
I will come to Sweden and help you rebuild if crazy Kim lobs a projectile your way. Not that it would get close....but I'd come help anyway.

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm more of a looter type rather than a rebuilder.....and I don't like wet feet that much so I kinda keep my looting activities to earthquakes and zombie apocalypse type disasters.
I will come to Sweden and help you rebuild if crazy Kim lobs a projectile your way. Not that it would get close....but I'd come help anyway.

If crazy Kim got close, there wouldn't be a whole lot to rebuild.
Kent is starting up NT again - he's looking for some help, so your mad mixing skills may be of use again . . . .

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If crazy Kim got close, there wouldn't be a whole lot to rebuild.
Kent is starting up NT again - he's looking for some help, so your mad mixing skills may be of use again . . . .

I saw that.
I'm afraid I might get sawdust in the juice. Hard to quit my board cutting....being a master and all.
I'm a Master Cutter.
I was going to put worms on hooks for people over at the lake for a living, and become a master at that, but that title is a little awkward.

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I saw that.
I'm afraid I might get sawdust in the juice. Hard to quit my board cutting....being a master and all.
I'm a Master Cutter.
I was going to put worms on hooks for people over at the lake for a living, and become a master at that, but that title is a little awkward.

A little sawdust never hurt anyone. You could be a Master Mixer and 'Cutter.
I was thinking about doing that bait thing too - never thought about the title being awkward . . ..

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A little sawdust never hurt anyone. You could be a Master Mixer and 'Cutter.
I was thinking about doing that bait thing too - never thought about the title being awkward . . ..

Being a " really good baiter " wouldn't be a bad title, but if you excel they use master instead of really good.
And a little sawdust never hurts......unless you get it in your eye.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good point. Chickens are chooks, so worms could be . . . .. :confused:
If they're poisonous, that would put him beyond Master up to Kingsman!

With a poisonous worm, the fish (if that's what they're called) wouldn't even have to bite the bait.
The bait could bite the ?fish?......
A single squiggly could last an entire day....or week....or longer.

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning doggie!

I saw pictures on FB. That deck is wonderful! Great job.

VU Sponsors