Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think 2pak and her are on the professional nekkid mower riding circuit . . . . :sad:

No mowing yet. Yard probably could use it though. Been blowing through money on my new hobby(fly fishing). Not fishing so much, just spending money. I think exotic car collecting would have been a cheaper option.

Oh, Mer, since we now have half way real tv we started watching forged in fire. Good show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No mowing yet. Yard probably could use it though. Been blowing through money on my new hobby(fly fishing). Not fishing so much, just spending money. I think exotic car collecting would have been a cheaper option.

Oh, Mer, since we now have half way real tv we started watching forged in fire. Good show

Cool! We like it a lot :)

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Heading to the football!

Stopped for a Vietnamese pork roll.

30361850e8422cefae705230ff541d48.jpg
c19de2370b4f75ae6fa7f249b4efaaa2.jpg
cb1b6d7862a7797fefadb9965e9a58e0.jpg

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
cold

is the north warming up yet?

doing your beach trip for spring, @2pak2zero ?

Weather is all over the place. We may get a snow mix this Saturday, which is crazy late for here.
Yep, heading to the beach on the 28th. Going to a new beach this year. About 60 miles north of our usual. Less populated area. Got offered free use of a condo so couldn’t pass that up.

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Weather has been CRAZY! Wonder who ticked off Mommy Nature. Apparently two of our trucks were blown over on I80 last week. Maybe they were tired and decided it was nap time? These aren't ours. Ours are yellow with green palm trees on them, but you get the idea.

trucks-are-taking-nap.jpg

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
25 mph wind last night, mum said she heard when her awning banged, but otherwise not

the noise is grating my nerves, and it won't settle until tuesday

maria [chook] hasn't eaten in 3 days, no water today. I'm at peace with it now, and by the look in her eyes, she is too

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
25 mph wind last night, mum said she heard when her awning banged, but otherwise not

the noise is grating my nerves, and it won't settle until tuesday

maria [chook] hasn't eaten in 3 days, no water today. I'm at peace with it now, and by the look in her eyes, she is too
I'm sorry to hear about Maria. The way you phrased it just tugged at heart strings.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
hey guys

maria rallied, put in a galant effort to give us 2 extra weeks to say goodbye

she didn't appear to be suffering, other than the 3 days i mentioned, she seemed mostly ok

but she passed in her sleep 2 nights ago

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
hey guys

she didn't appear to be suffering, other than the 3 days i mentioned, she seemed mostly ok

Sorry to hear - at least you had a chance to say your goodbye's.

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hey guys

So sorry to hear that but I am pleased she went gently.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Buying socks today.

I did wear socks for an outing around 5 years ago. But mostly don't.

But I feel like my yoga progress has me flexible enough to get socks on my feets. Anticipating an increase in general warmth.

51 f expected as the high Friday and it is only fucking early May. Shit.

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Buying socks today.

I did wear socks for an outing around 5 years ago. But mostly don't.

But I feel like my yoga progress has me flexible enough to get socks on my feets. Anticipating an increase in general warmth.

51 f expected as the high Friday and it is only fucking early May. Shit.
Congratulations on the progress with yoga. Do you do it at home from a recorded program or are you in a class? I need yoga. It is highly recommended for fibromyalgia. Wonder if I can do it in my truck?

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Congratulations on the progress with yoga. Do you do it at home from a recorded program or are you in a class? I need yoga. It is highly recommended for fibromyalgia. Wonder if I can do it in my truck?
I use this site yogawithadriene.com

Started with foundation videos. She usually offers variations for if my body won't cooperate with a pose

VU Sponsors