Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You sure you don’t need it?
Might need it to douse that ring of fire out there.
Yellowstone is ticking.....might be 100 years before it pops.....might be tomorrow.

If Yellowstone blows up tomorrow I probably won’t need my yard mowed this week.

It'll take more than a hurricane to douse that ring of fire.
And, if you were nicer to Em', she'd probably motor over there and do your yard.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My yard needs mowed but that’s nothing new. Damn rain. Has rained every day for weeks, doesn’t feel much like summer around these parts. Weird weather patterns make me nervous for winter.

Keith I see the cat 5 is heading your way, hunker down and don’t forget to feed the llama! I know he’s a bad replacement for goat but it’s all I could do on such short notice

Apparently gamblers are betting on the browns this year. I’m betting on third year in a row with no wins. Ohio state on the other hand is always a safe bet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My yard needs mowed but that’s nothing new. Damn rain. Has rained every day for weeks, doesn’t feel much like summer around these parts. Weird weather patterns make me nervous for winter.

Keith I see the cat 5 is heading your way, hunker down and don’t forget to feed the llama! I know he’s a bad replacement for goat but it’s all I could do on such short notice

Apparently gamblers are betting on the browns this year. I’m betting on third year in a row with no wins. Ohio state on the other hand is always a safe bet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Category 4 as of this morning and the track has improved, but it's still going to be a ride.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's a big one. Harbors and schools are closed tomorrow and Friday, but we are working. . . . :crazy:

You’re vital....that’s why.
If it’s like here during a blizzard, I show up.......and the lazy guy shows up. He never puts forth an effort, but he’s always there to show you his total lack of giveashit.

Since you have no pockets or rocks, you could double up on socks (knee highs if you got them) and hang a large onion from a belt loop!
It’s all about ballast. Wet socks are heavier.

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vital? Looking to get washed on Friday and Saturday according to the projections.

No knee highs, but I still have some of those grippy hospital socks from last year. I think the wife cooked the last onion yesterday, so I'm going to try some golf balls. :rolleyes:

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So what if maybe I dress the goat in prints...if I have the goat...which of course I don’t...just sayin’.

All of that sounds an awful lot like “asking for a friend” double speak.....which of course it really isn’t......if it really was....or wasn’t.......

Goat might look classy in prints, but stripes make his butt look big.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Crap Hawkie...we’ve now lost a zillion in a row...or 11 but who’s counting?

BRAVES have a 7.5 game lead with 18? games to go.
I’d feel confident, but I’ve been let down before.
Plus....7 of those games are with the Phillies.......

Funny that I haven’t been seeing any magic numbers yet.
Maybe I’m not paying close enough attention.

VU Sponsors