Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did I kill the thread again?

Not much happening here.

Mum vapes now. She does dual use, but still makes a huge difference.

Go feetball!

No thread kill.....
Good to hear about mom vaping. If it cuts down on the smokes that’s a win.
My BRAVES are trying to choke away their big lead. Down to 5.5 game lead over Philthydelphia with 11 games left...with 7 of those against the Philthies.....might get very interesting. Currently watching my BRAVES playing the Cards...up 2-0 in the fifth. This is a big game.

Oh yeah....I’m home watching baseball in the middle of a work day cuz I brokes part of my ankle Saturday.
Yay me!!!

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No thread kill.....
My BRAVES are trying to choke away their big lead. Down to 5.5 game lead over Philthydelphia with 11 games left...with 7 of those against the Philthies.....might get very interesting. Currently watching my BRAVES playing the Cards...up 2-0 in the fifth. This is a big game.

Oh yeah....I’m home watching baseball in the middle of a work day cuz I brokes part of my ankle Saturday.
Yay me!!!

are you the one in iowa?

just heard about college athlete killing. People are sick, and not like us, but really bad sick

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No thread kill.....

Yay me!!!

What part did you break? And, I'm skeered to ask how you did it . . .

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What part did you break? And, I'm skeered to ask how you did it . . .

I fractured the outside knuckely part of my ankle.
And I did it......are you ready for this?.........MOWING MY DAMN YARD!!!!!!!
I expect LOTS of remorse and sorrow from everybody.
Stepped in a small divot and rolled it up good.
Finished mowing and iced it while watching football all day.
Hobbled around on it Sunday and went to work on it Monday. I REALLY, really, really shouldn’t have gone to work on it Monday. Mamma bears drug me to the clinic Tuesday and gloated over the diagnosis cuz she was pretty sure I broke something. Now I’m in a big boot thingy and not working this week. But 2 days off of it and it’s already much better. I can walk on it without crying.....which is good.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Apparently you need to take off work every day until the Braves clinch since they won today! Magic # is now 6!

Sorry to hear about your footie even if it was fortuitous for the Braves ... if only Em had come over and mowed the grass like you asked. :D

I know...right?
I’m guessing Em is having trouble eating or sleeping over this...lol.

BRAVES need to go on a mini run right now....
4 game sweep of philthy would allow for some rest and get the rotation set up.

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I fractured the outside knuckely part of my ankle.
And I did it......are you ready for this?.........MOWING MY DAMN YARD!!!!!!!
I expect LOTS of remorse and sorrow from everybody.
Stepped in a small divot and rolled it up good.
Finished mowing and iced it while watching football all day.
Hobbled around on it Sunday and went to work on it Monday. I REALLY, really, really shouldn’t have gone to work on it Monday. Mamma bears drug me to the clinic Tuesday and gloated over the diagnosis cuz she was pretty sure I broke something. Now I’m in a big boot thingy and not working this week. But 2 days off of it and it’s already much better. I can walk on it without crying.....which is good.
Oh Hawkie :( Bad, bad boy. Surprised you didn’t kick the stupid lawn mower. DONT KICK ANYTHING, OK?!? Of course it’s Em’s fault. Go Braves!!! Quite the young’uns you’ve got on the team. They’ll win ‘cause they know you’re watching:) please take care; leg and boot wrapping hugs.

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Doggie! Awesome to hear about your mum.
Hi Keith! Kick the stupid server.

I would, but the tech' took it to see if they could save the data on it. If not, the company is in deep kim chi - I dont' think they have it backed up anywhere else. . . :blah:

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I’ve always strived to be #1, but 10th seems to be my norm.

I'd wager you could at least be # 2 sexy feet in this thread if you provided a pic .... sorry, but yeah, you're probably not gonna beat out Always in the hot tootsie department. :teehee:

BRAVES clinch!
huskers lose....bigly!!!
GO HAWKEYES!!!!!!

Looking for the trifecta.

Hawkie still has the magic footie though ... the Braves haven't lost since he put on his special booty. Lol, I just laughed at myself ... Hawk with his special booty. :giggle:

Iowa looked good, almost pulled off that upset.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'd wager you could at least be # 2 sexy feet in this thread if you provided a pic .... sorry, but yeah, you're probably not gonna beat out Always in the hot tootsie department. :teehee:

Hawkie still has the magic footie though ... the Braves haven't lost since he put on his special booty. Lol, I just laughed at myself ... Hawk with his special booty. :giggle:

Iowa looked good, almost pulled off that upset.
Looked good until the last 2 minutes....in spite of a couple of boneheadisms.

Need to wear my booty through playoffs.
And I’ll be shakin’ my booty during playoffs.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Looked good until the last 2 minutes....in spite of a couple of boneheadisms.

Need to wear my booty through playoffs.
And I’ll be shakin’ my booty during playoffs.

il_340x270.1490334255_kjae.jpg

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great fun catching up on this group! I missed all the fun and not so fun and the birthday. Happy Birthday! Sorry about the ankle and the feetballers. Glad that Huskers were husked! Broncos shot themselves in the foot yesterday. They do that quite well.

So glad that Oahu was spared. That was the island I spent 4 years on when I was a wee one. Wish I could find the pictures.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I never know what is geoblocked for you guys. But an American that plays football here played a key role in a preliminary final last weekend. He is a big guy that grew up playing basketball.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I never know what is geoblocked for you guys. But an American that plays football here played a key role in a preliminary final last weekend. He is a big guy that grew up playing basketball.

I’m geoblocked......hoping more fiber in my diet will help.
What’s this players name?
Is he playing for your team?

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Geez what a week. Lots of drama pre-game, the worst case scenario actually happened ( our freshman QB got injured ) and we almost got upset on our home field by the same team that upset us last year. :gaah:

Luckily, our other backup freshman QB managed to salvage the game for us. :facepalm:

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Geez what a week. Lots of drama pre-game, the worst case scenario actually happened ( our freshman QB got injured ) and we almost got upset on our home field by the same team that upset us last year. :gaah:

Luckily, our other backup freshman QB managed to salvage the game for us. :facepalm:
Haze, what team?

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Now it’s in my head!
Hawkie, you just HAVE to beat LA for me ok?? Dodgers gotta go DOWN.

I’m all for that. Hope the BRAVES are a bit rested and ready to go.

BTW....Dabos weeney will always be stuck in your head.....so to speak.
I’ve lived with it for too long...and now I gift it to everyone here.
Your all very welcome.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
BTW....Dabos weeney will always be stuck in your head.....so to speak.
I’ve lived with it for too long...and now I gift it to everyone here.
Your all very welcome.

Yeah, thanks a bunch for that, it's even worse than a song that you don't particularly care for that gets stuck in your mind!! :cuss2:

LMAO! Now I'll probably never be able to think or say his name again without laughing. :facepalm:

You are a devil! :devil:

It's okay though, you're a Braves fan and we stick together no matter what.:shades:

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, thanks a bunch for that, it's even worse than a song that you don't particularly care for that gets stuck in your mind!! :cuss2:

LMAO! Now I'll probably never be able to think or say his name again without laughing. :facepalm:

You are a devil! :devil:

It's okay though, you're a Braves fan and we stick together no matter what.:shades:

You’re very welcome.:D

GO BRAVES!!!!!!!!!!
I’m feeling somewhat optimistic......but I was optimistic about how my life would turn out also.....sooooooooo.....
I’m going with the blind squirrel/nut theory for the upcoming

VU Sponsors