Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welp, Braves bit it, so no spankings :(. yes, I know that’s the opposite of what I said. Too bad.
Blame it on Hawkie. Just ‘cause. So there.
I’m just pissy ‘cause the STOOOOOOOOOPID Dodgers won. Geez, I’m gonna have to root for the Brewers. I mean, really??? I may just break my National League bias and go with Houston again like last year. They’re fun to watch anyway...
Love you all :)

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welp, Braves bit it, so no spankings :(. yes, I know that’s the opposite of what I said. Too bad.
Blame it on Hawkie. Just ‘cause. So there.
I’m just pissy ‘cause the STOOOOOOOOOPID Dodgers won. Geez, I’m gonna have to root for the Brewers. I mean, really??? I may just break my National League bias and go with Houston again like last year. They’re fun to watch anyway...
Love you all :)

The BRAVES and my HAWKEYES cost me a lot of good spankings..:(
Stooped baseballz........

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Stoopid dodgers......

Now what do I do?
Hate the dodgers but have to root for the NL, cuz AL is pussy baseball. The DH is the epitome of pussy baseball.
You throw at a guy, sack up, pick up a stick and get thrown at yourself.
AL pitchers are pussies.

Stoopid dodgers.:(

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Stoopid dodgers......

Now what do I do?
Hate the dodgers but have to root for the NL, cuz AL is pussy baseball. The DH is the epitome of pussy baseball.
You throw at a guy, sack up, pick up a stick and get thrown at yourself.
AL pitchers are pussies.

Stoopid dodgers.:(

I HATE rooting for the AL, but I seriously have been taught since age 0 to hate the Dodgers. So there you have it.
PEWP

cheers ups buttercups . . . ... :giggle:

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
When she did her appendectomy last year she requested local anesthesia only. It was arthroscopic, but still . . . . . :crazy:

You should call her rose cuz she sounds thorny.
In fact, you should call her thorny. When you introduce her to people you could say she’s thorny.
I bet she would like for you to tell people she’s thorny.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ha ha ha...we have a choc lab who’s scared of any loud noise...our vet calls her a delicate petunia:)

I tell people that I have a wiener dog........he’s not a dachshund......he’s just a wiener dog.
Sounds, smells, flying napkins will all put his tail down low and him behind the subwoofer.
Can’t figure out why he feels safe behind the loud, booming subwoofer...but that’s his go to hidey hole.

VU Sponsors