Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I need new batts and a charger. My nitecore charger has been great for about 4 years or so. The “slider” thingy on the left bay broke. Battery’s are all long in the tooth.....and I might as well get a new mod while I’m at it.
Anyone have any thoughts on the pulse 90?

And......

GO HAWKEYES!!!!!

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I need new batts and a charger. My nitecore charger has been great for about 4 years or so. The “slider” thingy on the left bay broke. Battery’s are all long in the tooth.....and I might as well get a new mod while I’m at it.
Anyone have any thoughts on the pulse 90?

And......

GO HAWKEYES!!!!!
How do you vape?

I've not used the pulse. But people seem content with it.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How do you vape?

I've not used the pulse. But people seem content with it.
Mouth to lung.....not real aggressive....not a cloud chaser.
The $29 drip box and the REO are my daily go to vapes....the fuchai at home at times. I occasionally will pull out some of my vintage junk...silver bullet, provari, etc....

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Same batteries as Keith then. Xtar make good chargers.

Unsure on mod.
BTW. Your "vintage junk" sounds interesting

Rawr

Yeah....I’m pretty up on batts and chargers. For some geeky reason I like to read about them. But I quit obsessing about mods years ago and just do the tried and true. I do like the ease and convenience of squonkers however and the pulse caught my eye.

I’ve got lots of old mods that I really should go through. Lots of old tube mods, mechs and semi-mechs, and stuff I can’t even remember the names of. Most(all?) are dripper or tank type mods and those just don’t appeal to me anymore. I’ve got tanks and drippers that are new or nearly new.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I’ve been pleasantly surprised by the basketball team.
Trying not to get to overly optimistic, but the Uconn game was pretty good.

And the feetsball team is rolling today.

Heck, that was a beat down pure and simple! Poor Illinois ... I suspect they really are feeling ill right now, lol.

Yeah, inquiring minds want to know Hawk ... how does your 'vintage junk' compare to Dabo's weenie?

:facepalm:

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Stfu and post junk pics. And I don't mean mods :sneaka:

Rawr

I need to dig it all out and go through it. Winter coming on....seems like a good time to do it.
I do have a charger. I’ve got a Pila charger. It was the shit back in the day. Good as new...just not new tech.

I’ll try to inventory and photo bomb sometime.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Heck, that was a beat down pure and simple! Poor Illinois ... I suspect they really are feeling ill right now, lol.

Yeah, inquiring minds want to know Hawk ... how does your 'vintage junk' compare to Dabo's weenie?

:facepalm:
Lol....weenies are a dime a dozen. Junk is the schitz......

Iowa is once again displaying their Jekyl and Hyde persona.
I hope that Friday they play the hated huskers the way they played against Illinois.
Little known fact....I despise nebraska football(read this as nebraska fans) with a passion. It’s true.
And it’s warranted....cuz they suck....they suck donkey dabo’s.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Were you looking . . . . again? :wave:

My junk is not "vintage" - just junk.

Can’t help peeking. I’m nearly human after all.
Never underestimate the vintageness of your junk....in today’s SJW world, all junk is equal.

Sup Poi Boi?
It’s cold here and my dog is a weeny (not Dabo’s) that has to be snuggled in a blanket at all times.
I’ve told him it’s going to be a long cold winter.
He said shut up and put another blanket on me.

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Can’t help peeking. I’m nearly human after all.
Never underestimate the vintageness of your junk....in today’s SJW world, all junk is equal.

Sup Poi Boi?
It’s cold here and my dog is a weeny (not Dabo’s) that has to be snuggled in a blanket at all times.
I’ve told him it’s going to be a long cold winter.
He said shut up and put another blanket on me.

Have a weeny grandson I can send your way.
The other one won't pass quarantine and would demolish your house anyway.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Step-daughter spatch-cocked two 14#'s already, so the stuffing is going outside our birds.

Have a 24lb for the whole famn damily get together and 2 14lb birds for us. We got in the habit of doing our own bird after thanksgiving years ago. I have 2 SIL’s who contribute nothing to thanksgiving dinner other than showing up late and then packing up all the leftovers and running out pre clean up. I usually cook one on Saturday and that will go to a couple big pot pies, sammiches and I’ll cook the carcass and make turkey and (homemade) noodles. The second 14lb bird will usually get cooked late winter/early spring. The big bird ran just under $11 and the other 2 were 49 and 38 cents per pound.

Mama bears isn’t much to cook at....but she does make a very good stuffing that I’ll overfill the bird with.

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Have a 24lb for the whole famn damily get together and 2 14lb birds for us. We got in the habit of doing our own bird after thanksgiving years ago. I have 2 SIL’s who contribute nothing to thanksgiving dinner other than showing up late and then packing up all the leftovers and running out pre clean up. I usually cook one on Saturday and that will go to a couple big pot pies, sammiches and I’ll cook the carcass and make turkey and (homemade) noodles. The second 14lb bird will usually get cooked late winter/early spring. The big bird ran just under $11 and the other 2 were 49 and 38 cents per pound.

Mama bears isn’t much to cook at....but she does make a very good stuffing that I’ll overfill the bird with.

Doing the same thing. Wifey's kids are coming over on Thursday and we're going to my dad's on Saturday to pot-luck with my brother and his kids and their gang. My two daughters are going too. Their just-out-of prison aunt will be there, but we don't expect her or her son to do much, but eat and . . . :blah:.

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We’ve had a couple challenging weeks...among other issues...hubbie and I both got sick on the seccond to last day of our Maui week. Hubbie’s sisters were staying 2 more weeks, going to Molokai and Kauai. Got a call from one 2 nights ago from thhhe hospital on Kauai, with a ruptured appendix :( She was the reason for the trip as she’s dealing with a major lung problem and we wanted her to ‘get away’ from it all for a bit. Ruptured appendix is just one more thing..poor Holly

Gimme more junk and bird stuffing talk...

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We’ve had a couple challenging weeks...among other issues...hubbie and I both got sick on the seccond to last day of our Maui week. Hubbie’s sisters were staying 2 more weeks, going to Molokai and Kauai. Got a call from one 2 nights ago from thhhe hospital on Kauai, with a ruptured appendix :( She was the reason for the trip as she’s dealing with a major lung problem and we wanted her to ‘get away’ from it all for a bit. Ruptured appendix is just one more thing..poor Holly

You’re a junk junkie!!!

I just got over a bout with something. Not sure if it was flu or not, but it put me down for about 4 days.
Terrible sore throat was the worse of it but aches, slight fever etc.....but no upset stomach.
It did manage to push my blood sugars into the 300’s and I just couldn’t get it down.
Prolonged high sugars makes me sick as well so I had that going for me.

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Sorry to hear about the health issues - lung and appendix stuff reminds me of my wife and I last year. :sad:

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Pewp

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Gobble Gobble.....
Damn knuckles....
Happy thanksgiving to everybody.
Hope everyone has the best day ever.

If I were on one of those shows where they make a big deal about going around the table and saying what they’re thankful for.....I would say that I’m thankful for this place and the peeps that come here.
All of you hold a special place in my heart and I’m thankful that You have allowed my dumb ass to be (invade) a part of your forum family life.
I’m sure the feeling is more than mutual.....duh...

Now.....somebody entertain me....I’m bored.:wait:

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Gobble Gobble.....
Damn knuckles....
Happy thanksgiving to everybody.
Hope everyone has the best day ever.

If I were on one of those shows where they make a big deal about going around the table and saying what they’re thankful for.....I would say that I’m thankful for this place and the peeps that come here.
All of you hold a special place in my heart and I’m thankful that You have allowed my dumb ass to be (invade) a part of your forum family life.
I’m sure the feeling is more than mutual.....duh...

Now.....somebody entertain me....I’m bored.:wait:

It's not quite Turkey day yet. Still having to deal with not-so-bright people here at work and I don't know if the one day respite is worth the extra work we'll have on Friday. :sad:

And, you don't have to go all "Hallmark" on us. This will always be a special place for us weenies and junk junkies :hug:.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don’t “face” or “tweet” ...but think some of you guys do...and think Glow, 2pak,Meg...etc.....hang there..somewhere....
If any of you are privy to that, tell them to come “home” and say hi sometime.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For the record....my HAWKEYES are kicking some roundball ass right now.
68-37 at half.

Alabama state...but still....68-37.....at half.

68.............to 37.....at half.........kicking.......Alabama state...but....still....68-37.....

VU Sponsors