Member For 5 Years
a99f49ba463cf91fd13ba595f12c4e6b.jpg
3ad64d83ffa78c87749585874a7d194e.jpg
c9b06761e97cc29c19d689fec54f5b7e.jpg
243144eecae37dd1969e6b76186776f3.jpg

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Couldn't get the age verification thing to work at Element Vapes - looking again . . . .

Think the age verification thingy quits when the number gets really big..........just sayin...............just sayin your really old.......really old, big number.......broke the verification thingy with your old, big number............maybe........just sayin.......

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Think the age verification thingy quits when the number gets really big..........just sayin...............just sayin your really old.......really old, big number.......broke the verification thingy with your old, big number............maybe........just sayin.......

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They fixed the age thingy at ElementVape so I ordered 2 pico squeeze's. Pulse 90 is working fine with a nuppin. Don't know if I'm brave enough to try the pulse x rda that came with it and/or the profile mesh atty.
Now it's just new batteries and a charger . . . . . :eek:

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They fixed the age thingy at ElementVape so I ordered 2 pico squeeze's. Pulse 90 is working fine with a nuppin. Don't know if I'm brave enough to try the pulse x rda that came with it and/or the profile mesh atty.
Now it's just new batteries and a charger . . . . . :eek:

Would you recommend the pulse?
And I would like to hear what you think of the squeeze when you get them.

Sorry about the big, old number breaking the interwebz comments. I realized it was unwarranted when you pointed out grannybears big, old number. Big.........old......numbers.....shouldn’t be pointed out like that.
I feel bad now.
And I feel bad about grannybears big, old number now.
I feel so bad.

Now if you’ll excuse me, lunch is in 5 hours. I need to start making my way to the kitchen to get ready.
Gotta get all my bones and joints popped back into place so I can shuffle out there.....then an hour or so of taking a couple handfuls of various meds to keep me going.....then my pancreatically challenged routine so I can consume food like normal people.......and a probable nap in there somewhere, cuz just typing this has kicked my butt.....

Might have to back lunch up a bit to get that all taken care of. Lunch will probably take place around 7pm today.

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Sorry about the big, old number breaking the interwebz comments. I realized it was unwarranted when you pointed out grannybears big, old number. Big.........old......numbers.....shouldn’t be pointed out like that.
I feel bad now.
I feel so bad.

Now if you’ll excuse me, lunch is in 5 hours. I need to start making my way to the kitchen to get ready.
Gotta get all my bones and joints popped back into place so I can shuffle out there.....then an hour or so of taking a couple handfuls of various meds to keep me going.....then my pancreatically challenged routine so I can consume food like normal people.......and a probable nap in there somewhere, cuz just typing this has kicked my butt.....

Might have to back lunch up a bit to get that all taken care of. Lunch will probably take place around 7pm today.

For the price, the pulse works well. Haven't used the mesh or dual atty yet, but may give the mesh one a go later.
Only down side for me is the battery life with 18650's, but it should be better with 2070's. Might also want to check out the dovpo topside - lot's of love in the squonkers thread here.
The squeeze is a perfect pocket/stealth mod for me. I bought two when they first came out, but one stopped firing. Down side is the original bottle it comes with is a little hard/stiff. I switched it our for a silicone, but filling the bottle can get a little messy if you don't use a "pull" to get it out. It comes with a coral atty, but I don't think anyone uses it. For $25 it's worth it to me.
And, I'm looking for a replacement for nt creme brûlée, since he doesn't mix it any more . . .

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I feel bad now.
I feel so bad.

Oh yeah, I can tell you fell real bad :)

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you over-squonk the pulse may not be a good fit, especially with a stumpy'.
Pico squeeze is fixed and I have two more on the way along with batt's and a charger. . . . :huh:

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How can you hide from the holiday stuff?
And, what are you going to do with the shiplap now? :idea:

Chant 3 bah humbugs, spit in the red kettles and kick all mall Santa’s in the jingle bells.
Ok...that’s not hiding from the hubbub....but the hubbub will avoid you if you do those things.

Repainting entire interior. Walls and trim.
Initial purchase of 12 gallons of paint....and that may be a tad short.
Washing walls and trim with TSP....2 washes, 2 rinses.
Basement bedroom and bath/laundry areas complete and main living room/“kitchen” areas are mid wash down.
Next weekend will be 1 long day to complete the basement then move up to the main floor then upstairs.
Hopefully complete by the end of January.....if I don’t cark it along the way.

VU Sponsors