Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Don’t make me come over there.....none of y’all....

And don’t ever make me say “let me tell you something..”......cuz the conversation is about to be one sided and heading downhill quickly from there.

^^^^^had such a conversation with a lazy co-worker today^^^^^

HR recommended I never speak with him in the future. HR babe was laughing, but really wants me to never engage again.

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

And don’t ever make me say “let me tell you something..”......cuz the conversation is about to be one sided and heading downhill quickly from there.

HR recommended I never speak with him in the future. HR babe was laughing, but really wants me to never engage again.

Is "engage" the nice way of saying provoke? :rolleyes:

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Or is it HRs way of saying they know that employee is a drain on everything but they aren't going to do anything about it.......

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

BINGO....DING, DING, DING.....

Lol...HR babe loved what I did.....just don’t do it again.
It amazes me that the ones who are the worst employees get coddled the most and dictate how things are done based on everybody else bending to accommodate them.

On a bright side note...lazy, worthless co-worker called out sick today...lol.....

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
BINGO....DING, DING, DING.....

Lol...HR babe loved what I did.....just don’t do it again.
It amazes me that the ones who are the worst employees get coddled the most and dictate how things are done based on everybody else bending to accommodate them.

On a bright side note...lazy, worthless co-worker called out sick today...lol.....

All our not so worthy employees showed up today. That's one thing they can do right . . . .. :wait:

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hawknutz’?

iu

:giggle:

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hawknutz’?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But of course.
Duh!

I’m making chili and baking macaroon(ish) type cookies.
2 different cooking urges all twisted up together.
The macaroon(ish) cookies are SO easy and cr*ck like addictive.
Probable high blood sugar coming....so if I inadvertently start a post with “let me tell you something”, just ignore and show pics with rodents with nuts.

MODERATED FOR DRUG REFERENCE

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Surprised it doesn't roll uphill both ways in -30 with only crocs for protection and no toenails

Hi fam bam long time no sees

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I mean I might know a guy, if you're into that sort of thing

Not really but you never know.
I once had a freaky chic scare the shit out of me for 3 days.....then I started to like that....soooo....I CAN go with the flow if need be.

I’ve thought about it and I’m going to pass. I’m to old to start new freaky adventures.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
More snow. More cold. And changing into rain later so yay for ice. Looks like I'm gonna have to keep the boots out for quite a while :(

I had to read that twice.
I misread the word “boots”.
I was like...if it’s cold...why would she keep those out?
Then I thought about that freaky chic I used to know and thought...well, sure...why not?

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'll have to explain how retirement works here for this to make sense.

Our employers are obligated to put 9% of wages into superannuation fund for our retirement. But they all use different funds.

We are meant to update our details with all our funds, everytime we move etc.

Sometimes these get lost. Like a job in your teens that might have been a holiday gig.

I just got a credit to my bank account for $155. I don't know what job it could have been. But must not have earned much there.

Nice surprise.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll have to explain how retirement works here for this to make sense.

Our employers are obligated to put 9% of wages into superannuation fund for our retirement. But they all use different funds.

We are meant to update our details with all our funds, everytime we move etc.

Sometimes these get lost. Like a job in your teens that might have been a holiday gig.

I just got a credit to my bank account for $155. I don't know what job it could have been. But must not have earned much there.

Nice surprise.
Sounds like it's time for a new shiny

VU Sponsors