Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No peeking :)
Peking duck?

14642200_1458174330865298_5665715753471972822_n.jpg

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rumor has it, Gonzaga is afearing the possibility of a meet up with the mighty HAWKEYES.
Rumor also has it that I’m a handsome man.

Don’t believe rumors.

I was already pulling for Iowa but now that they are up against Tennessee, I have even more incentive. Their coach used to be the BB coach at Clemson and did a decent job but then left to go elsewhere. That would have been fine except he disparaged the state of South Carolina as a parting gesture and that didn't sit too well with me. Now I actively root against any team that has that AH as a coach, lol.

Go Hawkeyes!!! If that kid that shoots all the 3's ( I forgot his name ) is on his game, I think you guys have a shot to beat them.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was already pulling for Iowa but now that they are up against Tennessee, I have even more incentive. Their coach used to be the BB coach at Clemson and did a decent job but then left to go elsewhere. That would have been fine except he disparaged the state of South Carolina as a parting gesture and that didn't sit too well with me. Now I actively root against any team that has that AH as a coach, lol.

Go Hawkeyes!!! If that kid that shoots all the 3's ( I forgot his name ) is on his game, I think you guys have a shot to beat them.

Baylor ain't going down ez..(c0ff), but I think we got their number...CYA Vidal...

Snap867.jpg

Between Tilley and Clarke....glwt.

38-49

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Bohannon is our point guard.
He didn’t do squat against Cincy so I’m hoping he’s red hot tomorrow.
We actually looked pretty flat that game and probably should not have won....but, blind squirrel!

South Carolina is my daughters and my adopted second team. Love it when they are here for the college World Series.

It’s warming up.
You have your mowing thong all ready???

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Bohannon is our point guard.

Yeah, that's the one I was thinking of ... I watched him almost singlehandedly win a game for Iowa, I think it was against Indiana.

South Carolina is my daughters and my adopted second team. Love it when they are here for the college World Series.

I actually pull for SC too ... when they aren't facing Clemson that is, lol.

You have your mowing thong all ready???

Funny, I was just about to ask you the same question!!!

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, that's the one I was thinking of ... I watched him almost singlehandedly win a game for Iowa, I think it was against Indiana.

I actually pull for SC too ... when they aren't facing Clemson that is, lol.

Funny, I was just about to ask you the same question!!!

Bohannon is a stud, and a good kid.
We had a player that had the consecutive free throw record and he was killed in an auto accident.
That record stood for years.
Bohannon tied the record and with the other players parents in attendance he tossed up a non shot so the other guys name would still be attached to the record.

I wear my mowing thong under my clothes 24/7/365.....cuz you just never know.
Nothing worse than getting caught thongless.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That requires leaving this place....and that’s kinda scary.
Our goat wandered out of here once and has never been seen again.
Heard it may have been a BEAR attack......just another rumor. Maybe.....
Never trust a Giants fan.....

I've heard of goat/bear attacks, but only on Imgur....damn furries. :bingo:

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Of note: Hachimura is arguably one of our best players. He only got in 6 points in this rout. ;-)

So..CaFF.....how did you end up in here?
You take a wrong turn?
Lose a bet?

Doesn’t matter...glad you made it.
Not many peeps in here anymore but the ones that hang here are really good people.
Family like in a way.

Hope you hang around. I get tired being the only really good looking one here.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Bohannon tied the record and with the other players parents in attendance he tossed up a non shot so the other guys name would still be attached to the record.

Now that's a class act!

I wear my mowing thong under my clothes 24/7/365.....cuz you just never know.
Nothing worse than getting caught thongless.

That's something I hadn't even considered. hmmm.gif

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Now that's a class act!

That's something I hadn't even considered. View attachment 134346

I may not know much, but I do know all things thong.
If you’re ever unsure just ask.

It may just be the yogurt talking...but I’m feeling a bit froggy about my HAWKEYES today.
Lol....we’ll see.
Also have 2 racks of back ribs on the smoker so it may be the smoke inhalation talking.
(Unrelated to the ribs, but I have 2 dozen Serrano peppers getting Smokey black as well).

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So..CaFF.....how did you end up in here?
You take a wrong turn?
Lose a bet?

Doesn’t matter...glad you made it.
Not many peeps in here anymore but the ones that hang here are really good people.
Family like in a way.

Hope you hang around. I get tired being the only really good looking one here.

Ah, IIRC, I've been subbed to it since the OG thread got killed..haven't been on VU for a couple of years. Once in awhile, I see a post that interests me pop up on alerts and chime in. :)

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ah, IIRC, I've been subbed to it since the OG thread got killed..haven't been on VU for a couple of years. Once in awhile, I see a post that interests me pop up on alerts and chime in. :)

Well...post when you can...and if you can make it nonsensical I’ll appreciate it.

VU Sponsors