Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
are they divorced yet? seems about modern marriage length has passed?

hope his child support payments are manageable

Lol....not yet.
You never know, but I have high hopes for them. My son is a really good person with a good heart. His new bride is the same. She’s from a very religious background....her mom is a minister and their family is very, very close.
I think/hope that they’re in it for the long haul.

I bet that I’m a grandpa next year. They’re planning on starting a family immediately.

I’m too young and good looking to be a grandpa.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lol....not yet.
You never know, but I have high hopes for them. My son is a really good person with a good heart. His new bride is the same. She’s from a very religious background....her mom is a minister and their family is very, very close.
I think/hope that they’re in it for the long haul.

I bet that I’m a grandpa next year. They’re planning on starting a family immediately.

I’m too young and good looking to be a grandpa.
What about now?

Don't be down. They had a good innings. No parenting can fix this. I'm sure you did fine.

Hope it was amicable.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
96559fe4bfae9d34183fdbfa823e627d.jpg

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
AFL trade period done for the year.

My doggies scored what we call Book Ends. 1 tall bloke to hang around our goals, take big contested grabs and score. And 1 tall defender to stay near opposition goals and generally try to be annoying.

We didn't give up much in return. Just some not great draft picks.

:)

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaccine for the mumps, polio and the plague

Cure for most cancer

Yet, they can't fucking look at my liver without starving me, and depriving me of coffee for 6 hours
((((Doggy))))) sorry buddy :( I hope you can drink all the coffees as soon as it's over. Life without coffee is the scariest Halloween movie I can imagine

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vaccine for the mumps, polio and the plague

Cure for most cancer

Yet, they can't fucking look at my liver without starving me, and depriving me of coffee for 6 hours

Suck it up buttercup.
If you go to a dr. And they don’t give you the finger consider it a win.
Liver..quick brown..wrap completely in bacon(3-4-5 strips...whatever it takes) then fried medium until bacon is crispy.
Add onions during frying in 3 batches so you have onions caramelized, medium and the last batch near the end so they have a bit of backbone.
Light glaze of cheap yellow mustard.
You’re welcome!!!!!

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wow
No matter what Hawk’ says, don’t eat any yellow snow/hail!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is my favourite bit

Giants/Hawkeyes/Braves/Swedish golfers doing badly I assume? You guys are quiet.

My liver is not happy. Dr says fat in my liver would make more sense if I had been alcoholic at some point.

I think it is just like a camel though. Saving that bit for later

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So this happened...tonight was my turn to host my 11 Bunco ladies. Yesterday diagnosed with shingles. Fun times. :(

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That is my favourite bit

Giants/Hawkeyes/Braves/Swedish golfers doing badly I assume? You guys are quiet.

My liver is not happy. Dr says fat in my liver would make more sense if I had been alcoholic at some point.

I think it is just like a camel though. Saving that bit for later

My HAWKEYES went all “blind squirrel” yesterday.
So I’m as happy as I can ever be.

VU Sponsors