Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Watching my last few days off fly by.
And I haven’t touched the project I was going to do while I was off.
I did give Herk a haircut and a bath. He was a stinky hippy.

You still flame free?
I was hearing that arson is suspected?
Arson is always suspected.

There is over 100 fires going. Some from ciggie butts. Some dry lightening. Some arson.

And if in an attempt to control it, they do control burning or back burning and the wind changes... that counts as deliberately lit

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Arson is always suspected.

There is over 100 fires going. Some from ciggie butts. Some dry lightening. Some arson.

And if in an attempt to control it, they do control burning or back burning and the wind changes... that counts as deliberately lit

Hope you get a huge rain storm to knock them down.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cold
8f98c6c3853021ffaeb2b13236cf6169.jpg

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’ll bet you didn’t know that pneumonia follows shingles................:(

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I’ll bet you didn’t know that pneumonia follows shingles................:(

Skinny dipping and running around in those crop tops and daisy dukes will do it to you.

Seriously, take care and get better. You don’t want to end up like some unnamed bozo with a collapsed lung and other ailments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Skinny dipping and running around in those crop tops and daisy dukes will do it to you.

Seriously, take care and get better. You don’t want to end up like some unnamed bozo with a collapsed lung and other ailments.

Sounds like you have experience with that skinny dipping croppy topping dainty dukes thingy.
Any chance you have any photos?

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Apparently rain isn't what we need. Since it just evaporates over fires, but turns surrounding land to mud. Which leads to bogged fire trucks.

Here’s the deal.
If you get rain....take it. Cuz if it ain’t rain it’s that white shiate that piles up.....you gotta scoop it...then the next day it does it again....and you gotta shovel it again....and it’s cold while you’re out there doing that and the dog and the wife are watching you from the warm house thinking “what a dumbass...can’t even shovel snow right”...and that’s what the dog is thinking because I can’t post what the wife is thinking without getting banned and sad part is neither of them have ever scooped snow but they both know way more than you except what we’re having for supper cuz that is what you get asked when you come in while taking off your left shoe and what she is really asking is “what are you cooking for supper...you dumbass snow scooper”....and that’s what the wife is saying because I can’t post what the dog is thinking without getting banned but I know that he’ll eat anything I make cuz he’s not picky about his food or where he licks himself but he’s very picky about the toy we play with cuz even though we have 5 identical squeaky bouncy balls it’s gotta be a very specific one that I’m allowed to throw and if I throw the wrong one he looks at me and thinks “dumbass” and makes me throw another one until I’ve done this 5 times and he decided on #3 that he wasn’t really into it now I’ve got dog toys all over that need picked up and the wife says that as long as you’re picking stuff up off the carpet that you might as well vacuum it after supper is cooked but before that the dog decides he needs to poop so you let him out and he looks at you like “ hey...dumbass...did you know it’s snowing like hell out here again? ...maybe you should scoop it”.
Just take the rain and be happy it’s not snow.

Btw.....it’s snowing right now. 3rd day in a row.....4” on Friday, 2 on Saturday and calling for 3-5 today.
I’m sick of winter.

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here’s the deal.
If you get rain....take it. Cuz if it ain’t rain it’s that white shiate that piles up.....you gotta scoop it...then the next day it does it again....and you gotta shovel it again....and it’s cold while you’re out there doing that and the dog and the wife are watching you from the warm house thinking “what a dumbass...can’t even shovel snow right”...and that’s what the dog is thinking because I can’t post what the wife is thinking without getting banned and sad part is neither of them have ever scooped snow but they both know way more than you except what we’re having for supper cuz that is what you get asked when you come in while taking off your left shoe and what she is really asking is “what are you cooking for supper...you dumbass snow scooper”....and that’s what the wife is saying because I can’t post what the dog is thinking without getting banned but I know that he’ll eat anything I make cuz he’s not picky about his food or where he licks himself but he’s very picky about the toy we play with cuz even though we have 5 identical squeaky bouncy balls it’s gotta be a very specific one that I’m allowed to throw and if I throw the wrong one he looks at me and thinks “dumbass” and makes me throw another one until I’ve done this 5 times and he decided on #3 that he wasn’t really into it now I’ve got dog toys all over that need picked up and the wife says that as long as you’re picking stuff up off the carpet that you might as well vacuum it after supper is cooked but before that the dog decides he needs to poop so you let him out and he looks at you like “ hey...dumbass...did you know it’s snowing like hell out here again? ...maybe you should scoop it”.
Just take the rain and be happy it’s not snow.

Btw.....it’s snowing right now. 3rd day in a row.....4” on Friday, 2 on Saturday and calling for 3-5 today.
I’m sick of winter.

Dearest dearest dearest Hawkie, you just made me laugh so hard (which made me cough so hard which made made my chest hurt so hard but WHO CARES) you just made my week one HELL of a lot better :) love you!

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dearest dearest dearest Hawkie, you just made me laugh so hard (which made me cough so hard which made made my chest hurt so hard but WHO CARES) you just made my week one HELL of a lot better :) love you!

Sorry I gave you the coughies, but to make up for it I sent your 49ers George Kittle.

Your welcome!

Being pneumatic sucks. Had it many times. Use to get it every year right around Halloween until I quit smoking and started vaping. Haven’t had pneumonia in 10 years.

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry I gave you the coughies, but to make up for it I sent your 49ers George Kittle.

Your welcome!

Being pneumatic sucks. Had it many times. Use to get it every year right around Halloween until I quit smoking and started vaping. Haven’t had pneumonia in 10 years.

Can never ever thank you enough for Kittle! Best tight end in football, let alone most entertaining human ever :)

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How are you, granny? Pneumonia is scary. Mum had it in 2017. She gets the vaccine, but left an infection to steep without intervention too long. Lesson learnt big time.

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shingles followed by pneumonia just isn't fair. Take good care Ms Bear. Prayers for a fast recovery.
Hi Glow! Weird thing, my shingles pain and the pneumonia chest/lung pain is almost the same. Tired of it all.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was looking at one more, but should really send my BAM in to get fixed.
Did you order 20700/21700 batt's too? They will last longer than the 18650's with the adapter.

Anyone in this hemisphere you know of that can work on it?
If not I’ll look for a dovpo or something.

Sorry if this is rude. But, did you get this fixed? I ask because if it is DNA75 and you won't get around to fixing it, I'll pay you pretty much RRP for it, regardless of condition.

Could also add in a No Name/Avatar Nofckgiven DNA75 squonker to sweeten the deal for you.

I'd also consider letting hawkie send you wang pics. If it helps?

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sorry if this is rude. But, did you get this fixed? I ask because if it is DNA75 and you won't get around to fixing it, I'll pay you pretty much RRP for it, regardless of condition.

Could also add in a No Name/Avatar Nofckgiven DNA75 squonker to sweeten the deal for you.

Not sure where this is going........
Keep talking......

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Not rude at all. Hard to get offended after hanging with Hawk’ all this time. And, I was going to dm you when I saw
Screen shows “evolvdna75” and it’s from the first batch.
Hard ponder here, especially with the offer of hawkie pics.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not rude at all. Hard to get offended after hanging with Hawk’ all this time. And, I was going to dm you when I saw
Screen shows “evolvdna75” and it’s from the first batch.
Hard ponder here, especially with the offer of hawkie pics.

:D

let me know, when you decide

i'm about to have a little nap

VU Sponsors