This all started when I dropped my Squeezer and broke the 510. I figured no problem as I had a spare one from a failed DIY box mod I tried to build and ruined a while ago. Turns out the MM 510 I had uses a smaller nut for the switch contact so the throw was off a bit. Looking around at Bro Science Vapes they had a larger nut to use and as I was ordering a new silver contact strip for a different mod anyway into the cart it went. The Squeezer isn't 3D printed but it's texture painted to make it appear to be so. As it's my daily carry the finish wore off in a few places and needed some love. A little sanding and paint and voila - looks like a new mod. 3 light coats of paint followed by 3 light coats of clear seal. Final product feels very nice in my hand.