Become a Patron!

Regular nc60

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I've tried every coil out of the demon killer pack. Don't get me wrong, there cheap and I have them so if I'm out and about I don't have to bring my whole coil building set up.

There not bad, but I think I prefer twisted, duel parallel and regular macro coil all made from nc60. The performance is better flat out. Faster ramp up time means more flavor and vapor.

I love trying new things out, that way I can get down to it. I don't mind, I'm still learning. Infact, I'll always be learning. I love this hobby, I've said it once I'll say it again this shit keeps me sober.

I've lived one hell of a crappy existence until I told myself no more. This hobby keeps the demons at Bay and that over all, I'm thankful for more than anything. I've got my life ahead of me, tons of new vape gear to try out, and an amazing girlfriend who supports me even when I go through stages that may seem anti social.

Thank you VU, Vaping, all the people that create new idea, that's what this is all about.

If I didn't try it, I would never know how badly 26g Claptons really are. There fucking terrible. But I'm thankful I was able to make that decision, and realize every one is after a different vape.

Thanks again guys, you've helped me more than you probably know!

Who else preferred NC? Over anything I just really like the way anything I've made with it vapes

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Fudgey Finger

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've never used n60 but I really like n80. Its probably my favorite wire to vape on except for the fact that it has such low resistance. I really enjoy the challenge of making huge exotic coils and its nearly impossible to make most exotics without kanthal or stainless.

That being said, one of my favorite setups that I am vaping right now is dual staggered claptons that are 100% n80.

I'm an alcoholic that has been sober for a few years now. If you ever need to talk to someone feel free to send me a pm. Sobriety can be lonely, but believe me it gets better.

Sent from my LGL64VL using Tapatalk

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I've never used n60 but I really like n80. Its probably my favorite wire to vape on except for the fact that it has such low resistance. I really enjoy the challenge of making huge exotic coils and its nearly impossible to make most exotics without kanthal or stainless.

That being said, one of my favorite setups that I am vaping right now is dual staggered claptons that are 100% n80.

I'm an alcoholic that has been sober for a few years now. If you ever need to talk to someone feel free to send me a pm. Sobriety can be lonely, but believe me it gets better.

Sent from my LGL64VL using Tapatalk
Thank you so much for this. That touched my . It's a really lonely road at first. I will pm you.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors