My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Yes it does, it's on my watch list.

Me too.

I've been able to resist only because my COV mini volt got dinged up pretty bad with less than hard use. I also vowed (having broken numerous purchase pledges to myself, lol) only mech squonkers with the impending FDA hammer coming down.

But it looks so appealing - a real looker.

I'll bet it is a very nice device for the price.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Me too.

I've been able to resist only because my COV mini volt got dinged up pretty bad with less than hard use. I also vowed (having broken numerous purchase pledges to myself, lol) only mech squonkers with the impending FDA hammer coming down.

But it looks so appealing - a real looker.

I'll bet it is a very nice device for the price.
Looks a bit expensive for a single batt device

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Looks a bit expensive for a single batt device

I agree, however, as it's COV, the atty might actually be worth a hoot and until the kanger deal came out, squonk=more money almost every time.

hi just joined!

i really enjoy squonking and im on the hunt for a compact mech box!

for the frankenskull/galactika type ones, how low can you build?

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OK, been putting my Dripbox 160 to the test today. Will play with the Disguiser tomorrow. But here are some initial thoughts.
#1 - Dripbox is more friendly for carrying around than the Disguiser. It's just got a better feel in my hand. YMMV.
#2 - The atty it comes with actually surprisingly isn't that bad. Not the best RDA I own, but still pretty decent. I'll use it from time to time.
#3 - It does not want to play well in TC using the preinstalled coils for me. Not sure why. But that's OK. Works fine in Wattage mode.
#4 - I'd call it a very good dual battery regulated squonker for the price point.
#5 - Still prefer my Coppervape.

Jasonrecio

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
OK, been putting my Dripbox 160 to the test today. Will play with the Disguiser tomorrow. But here are some initial thoughts.
#1 - Dripbox is more friendly for carrying around than the Disguiser. It's just got a better feel in my hand. YMMV.
#2 - The atty it comes with actually surprisingly isn't that bad. Not the best RDA I own, but still pretty decent. I'll use it from time to time.
#3 - It does not want to play well in TC using the preinstalled coils for me. Not sure why. But that's OK. Works fine in Wattage mode.
#4 - I'd call it a very good dual battery regulated squonker for the price point.
#5 - Still prefer my Coppervape.
I've been playing with the 160 as well and agree with what you've said,but I'd like to add that it seems to have bad battery life. I don't know if it's the board or what ,just compared to my other 15 or so mods it eats the batterys fast.

San Antonio,Texas

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
hi just joined!

i really enjoy squonking and im on the hunt for a compact mech box!

for the frankenskull/galactika type ones, how low can you build?

Not able to help on locating a compact mechanical box. Would suggest not building coil/s lower than netting 0.6 ohms, and being safe you are probably better remaining at 1 ohm, or over on a mechanical box.

VU Sponsors