Become a Patron!

Regulated dual 26650 box mod build

Hi guys I'm looking to build a regulated dual 26650 box mod. Already purchased a god mod and I love it. I've built a couple DNA box mods for friends. I've looked at the raptor or and just saw on this forum about yihi sx 330. I love the display on the yihi and my god mod.My stipulations are, a similar display with watts volts ohms readout. Puff counter would be nice. I dont need to go over 100 watts but i fear 50 wont be quite enough. I tend to vape between 40 and 60 watts at .5 coil. I will gladly accept any ideas anyone has. A huge bonus if someone has already done thus and has a build list. All the box mod builds I've seen are only for 18650 Batts and are for 2-4 batts. I wand to just keep it at 2 26650s. Thanks in advance.

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Bump. I'm curious about this, also.

Diesel_Danno

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I had been doing a lot of research on this a few months ago, and what i came up with was that any regulated mod wiring you can find for an 18650 mod can be safely replicated using 26650 instead. the only difference between the two is physical size and mAh life. Same voltage, with amperage rated on the side. just make sure your coil build is compatible with your supplied power level. I will see if i can find my original post where i received this answer, because other members were very helpful in providing sources. As long as you build parallel. Series is much more picky, and I recommend more research on a chip to chip basis.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors