Become a Patron!

Regulated single 20700/21700 Squonk Mod???

laserloui

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am on the lookout for a high quality squonk mod and after joining tons and tons of facebook groups i got a little tired. Maybe you can suggest something to me or point me to the right direction?

So far i could only find:
  • Simple 75 from Simplicity Mods
  • Something pretty similar to the Simple 75 from Skullkandy Design
The box mod should:
  • Squonk/Bottom Feed
  • Regulated (any chip, DNA75)
  • Single 20700 battery (if possible be also compatible with 21700)
  • Cost less than 250$
The "looks" are surely also important, as well as the 510 positioning, no sharp edges, used materials, buttons, 510 and all the other stuff, but for now i am only trying to find something that suits these main points.

Thanks in advance!

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
with all those requirements, good luck because I doubt you're going to find anything

BrandonRawks

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am on the lookout for a high quality squonk mod and after joining tons and tons of facebook groups i got a little tired. Maybe you can suggest something to me or point me to the right direction?

The box mod should:
  • Squonk/Bottom Feed
  • Cost less than 250$
The "looks" are surely also important, as well as the 510 positioning, no sharp edges, used materials, buttons, 510 and all the other stuff, but for now i am only trying to find something that suits these main points.

Thanks in advance!

I have one I'll sell you. It's custom made, in a custom aluminum enclosure with a SX350J board. Made for 20700 batteries. It works great, but a little too big for me.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

The box mod should:
  • Squonk/Bottom Feed
  • Cost less than 250$

Thanks in advance!
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/f...-mods-chapter-3.733995/page-360#post-19575809

Doubt you'll find anything new for the price you're willing to pay, need to up the ante.

all_thumbs

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Box Mod Mafia facebook group has a monthly release of regulated devices. One is the Thug, which is a 20700 DNA 60. Price varies whether they are using aluminide material that month. Should fit your price requirement though.

VU Sponsors