Become a Patron!

Regulated Squonk Mods List in 2018

VapeNMirrors

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
http://www.thefridaymorning.com/barracuda-475j-event-price/
Dear sweet bog.. OK, that is waaaaaaaaaaaay past my pay-grade. I'd have to full-time as a hitman.. Prolly for the democrats/DNC..

The Etsy price is more sane, but I already have a pair of DNA and an SXmini - I may need to continue planning to hack one up to fit a purchased board.

Thanks for the feedback!
Indeed, a pile of loot. Consider that juice is the principal cost of vaping longer term, the pile is ultimately small but still big to take all at once. I certainly considered DIY as the parts aren't too much, just no time anymore and DI4U at least saved me that.

IPV has some nice inexpensive Yihi based box mods (up to SX460 I think), eventually they'll make a squonker out of one and eventually so will SXmini. More options currently on the DNA side too.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
They don't appear to have a squonk. Found GProv that does but they make Viscous Ant pricing look like a bargain shop.

I may have to DIY..

Vicious Ant totally had a Squonk with the YiHi chip - the VanGuard and Dark Knight

They now put out the Spade with a DNA75C Spade DNA75c

VapeNMirrors

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vicious Ant totally had a Squonk with the YiHi chip - the VanGuard and Dark Knight

They now put out the Spade with a DNA75C Spade DNA75c
Saw the Vanguard, starting at $650, the Knight isn't a squonk. Makes my stabwood Barracuda @$215 (same SX475J) a heck of a deal. Looks better too.

VU Sponsors