Become a Patron!

Regulators are getting away with mass constitutional violations

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Hell, most of what the FedGov does is unconstitutional. The Constitution authorizes a few very specific things and explicitly says all other powers are reserved to the States, or the people.

A hundred years ago, everyone understood that it took a Constitutional Amendment to ban something on the federal level. The Volstead Act would have been struck down instantly in the courts had the 18th Amendment not been passed first. But today, we don't even bother having Congress pass laws. Instead, we just leave it to the bureaucracy. Vaping is by no means the only area where this occurs.

The Founders would have been stacking bodies by now.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This needs to be sent to every Vaping Advocacy Group and to our State Legislators. Who is the Casaa Member? TAG Them~!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This needs to be sent to every Vaping Advocacy Group and to our State Legislators. Who is the Casaa Member? TAG Them~!
Hell Steve, vaping is only the tip of the iceberg..the same could be said about our immigration policies , or taxes, or schools,...this needs to be sent to every American. just another example that the people's represenatives don't make the laws of this country ....corporations and banks rule this and almost every country on the planet.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hell Steve, vaping is only the tip of the iceberg..the same could be said about our immigration policies , or taxes, or schools,...this needs to be sent to every American. just another example that the people's represenatives don't make the laws of this country ....corporations and banks rule this and almost every country on the planet.

Right now all I care about is the UNCONSTITUTIONAL REGULATIONS concerning Vaping. Taxes is a close second but that I am already working to bring about change in my Local County.

VU Sponsors