Become a Patron!

Reload RTA new tin package! clone?

Newbie732

Member For 1 Year
Hi everyone, new member here and please excuse my simple english.
I bought 2 Reload RTA's and the tin package was different than the original Reload we all know and see.
i asked the shop if they are a clone as i was suspicious of the different packaging but he said its genuine.

i attached below few photos to compare, i bought a gold and black ones. the gold seems fine but the black one i found the logo font to be bold and no gaps in between.

can anyone validate if they are a genuine Reload but new packaging or just clone.

sorry for the dark deck for the left RTA, i was using it.

please let me know if you need any further close up photos.

Thanks

IMG_3894.jpg IMG_3893.jpg IMG_3895.jpg IMG_3896.jpg IMG_3898.jpg IMG_3899.jpg IMG_3900.jpg IMG_3901.jpg IMG_3902.jpg IMG_3897.jpg

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I’ll be interested to see what others who own authentics think on this as well

I assume the atties in question are all in the left side of your pics?

Newbie732

Member For 1 Year
what i'm not sure about are the ones on the right, the black and gold tins. specifically the logo on the atty and the tin pack. everything else seems fine, the machining the threads are all perfect. and they all fit if i put random decks and chambers for the left & right set.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Sorry my bad :)

The decks look like they have a difference finish or it that just the light ...can you similar machining marks?

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
@r055co what do you think? you’ve had both authentic and clone

Newbie732

Member For 1 Year
Sorry my bad :)

The decks look like they have a difference finish or it that just the light ...can you similar machining marks?

lol, no the left deck was put to a lot of abuse. i was using it and i didn't clean it.
sorry i don't understand what you are asking about similar machining marks. do you mean the logo?
that what's weird as for the gold one the logo seems to be fine.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
When they tool the deck it will be in a certain way since these aren’t individually hand made I would say they should have similar tool marks and swirls on the deck

Newbie732

Member For 1 Year
When they tool the deck it will be in a certain way since these aren’t individually hand made I would say they should have similar tool marks and swirls on the deck

both seem to be similar, i attached below a comparison
Left: Silver Reload deck which came in the black and green tin box which we all know
Right: Black Reload deck with the weird logo which came in the black and gold tin box

IMG_3951.jpg

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The tin itself IMO gives it away, I've got a number of Reloads that I have bought all direct from Reload Vapor and none of the tins on the right match. I could be wrong but I doubt it, contact Reload Vapor to verify.

Newbie732

Member For 1 Year
The tin itself IMO gives it away, I've got a number of Reloads that I have bought all direct from Reload Vapor and none of the tins on the right match. I could be wrong but I doubt it, contact Reload Vapor to verify.

thank you for your reply i just checked Reload Vapor's instagram account and found out they do have these kind of tins, i will double check with them whats the deal with the weird logo.

image1.jpeg

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
thank you for your reply i just checked Reload Vapor's instagram account and found out they do have these kind of tins, i will double check with them whats the deal with the weird logo.

View attachment 105021
They changed their tins, then likely those are not Clones. Yeah anytime you have questions on authenticity it's best just to go direct to the source.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
They changed their tins, then likely those are not Clones. Yeah anytime you have questions on authenticity it's best just to go direct to the source.

Thanks r055co :cheers:

Ishkabibble

Gotta eat the lettuce
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Good to know thanks! I was going to say you could always verify with Reload the serial numbers on the ones in question. Mine came in the tins on the left (purchased about 6+ months ago) so I can't speak to the ones on the right. Regardless that's a pretty sight!! Reload heaven!

#favoritertaever

Newbie732

Member For 1 Year
Good to know thanks! I was going to say you could always verify with Reload the serial numbers on the ones in question. Mine came in the tins on the left (purchased about 6+ months ago) so I can't speak to the ones on the right. Regardless that's a pretty sight!! Reload heaven!

#favoritertaever

Thank you brother, it is my favourite so far.
i got the ultem bubble tank as i broke around 4 bubble glass before :gaah:

image1.jpeg image2.jpeg

did you find out what the go with the logo was mate? keen to buy one from eciggty but it looks like it has the same problem with the logo.

VU Sponsors