Become a Patron!

Reload X RDA

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Quick/short review for I'm on my phone.

Top air with adjustable ring that channels the air down to come up bottom side of the coils like the RTA. No leaking, smoothly air flow and stellar flavor. The build deck is super easy to build and wick, major plus is the grub screws are placed so you don't warp flatter wire like Fused Claptons (big plus).

Now for Squonking the squonk holes are on the side. She's been working great on my CC Squonker.

All in all this is one hell of a great RDA, the build quality and materials are top notch. This I say will become one of my top favorites.
bf9bdef3e6535f49c2e2a2e9c1e34b45.jpg
ea793b2013bac4a89fa20d14bb6ebd3a.jpg
866fd72d4cbacc8da8f4dbc31a9aca95.jpg
7362208f6b8b2fe9a528b613c6832d22.jpg

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
nice. i found out about this rda a few days ago but i havnt really heard any impressions yet. im a big fan of all their previous stuff and will prolly have to check this out. thats a beautiful dual battery squonker too. is it parallel or series? does the guy have a website or anywhere i can go look at his work?

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
nice. i found out about this rda a few days ago but i havnt really heard any impressions yet. im a big fan of all their previous stuff and will prolly have to check this out. thats a beautiful dual battery squonker too. is it parallel or series? does the guy have a website or anywhere i can go look at his work?
It doesn't disappoint!

The Squonker is a Custom Classic dual parallel, IMO the best Squonker made. Corey doesn't have a sight but the is a long ongoing thread on ECF. When he builds one he posts it's progress. They're expensive but seriously worth it. Mine is made of 7068 Aluminum which was classified up to 2002, very hard and durable, I've had mine for a year no scratches.

Here's an old review of one of his singles

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It doesn't disappoint!

The Squonker is a Custom Classic dual parallel, IMO the best Squonker made. Corey doesn't have a sight but the is a long ongoing thread on ECF. When he builds one he posts it's progress. They're expensive but seriously worth it. Mine is made of 7068 Aluminum which was classified up to 2002, very hard and durable, I've had mine for a year no scratches.

Here's an old review of one of his singles

I swear to Christ man..I think you must be a Mafai Don or a Banker the amount of money you drop on gear is staggering,you have about the best collection of gear I've seen....

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Which do you prefer rossco this or the original Reload rda line?

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I swear to Christ man..I think you must be a Mafai Don or a Banker the amount of money you drop on gear is staggering,you have about the best collection of gear I've seen....
Oh I'm not rich but I also live simple, live in the city so don't drive, don't waste money on trivial shit like Cable TV and things like that. I do have a couple of vices and one is my Vaping hobby ;)

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Which do you prefer rossco this or the original Reload rda line?
I'm actually digging this one more. Easier to build and wick. I also have a tendency to over drip and over Squonk, the X takes care of that problem. As for flavor I'll need more time to see if it's better but it's at least as good.

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Thanx, I just voice my own personal opinions.

:cheers:
Your a hell of a guy too. Just stating facts buddy. You have always been willing to help in any way you can. Especially to showing off good equipment, and spouting off quality information. The latter being the most Noble, and important.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your a hell of a guy too. Just stating facts buddy. You have always been willing to help in any way you can. Especially to showing off good equipment, and spouting off quality information. The latter being the most Noble, and important.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
You're way too kind.

VU Sponsors