Become a Patron!

Reoville Underground!

Sickboy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hiya, I'm hoping to get the Reo owners united in a single thread, since I did not see a thread dedicated to it yet here I thought I'd give it a shot. I know there is quite a popular lounge on another forum, which is fine but I wanted one here where I can play too. A place to show of your mod with some pics, help convert some tube owners into Reonauts, or just say hello! To start I'll repost a pic of my newest family member (a Reo Grand SL - I also own a black crinkle) which I added some blood spatter to for a one off SL Zombie Edition!
back.jpg side.jpg front.jpg

Walter Ego

Member For 4 Years
KatyLoo I would agree with you if I could stop buying Reos. I've picked up 5 in the last 7 months and now Rob is planning a run of Mechanical Woodvilles. Plus I'm on the list for a Dibi, there goes my bank account . Maybe I got a bit to much of the Porcupine dust. LOL

FAB5crop2.jpg

Last edited:

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have looked for Reonaunts over here to start some posts.. I have wondered why Rob isnt over at this forum yet? Maybe he doesnt know about it..

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
While I do not own one, I realize they have fanatic following.

Which is all well and good and great as I understand they are a remarkable device.

But one question.

How long will it be before the Chinese get to cloning them?

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If they havent cloned them in the 3 or 4 years they have been around, it is doubtful they will.. But I never say Never! Who knows if we will ever see a Reo clone. Seems they could do it easy enough but they would never have the backing and personal Attention that Rob gives every customer of his big Reo family :)

Sickboy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@kalthaxx - I did the upgrade kit on my my black crinkle, it was very easy and well worth it.

@Walter Ego - What a nice Woodville that is on the far right! I too anticipate either watching my wallet get thin when mech woodys come out or sit by jealously as I look at a screen that says "Sold Out" all over it.

@Doots - I agree on the clones, I doubt they'd use quality components for the contacts if they ever did clone them. A friend of mine forwarded a reddit thread that an American clone had been made... the fellow doing the cloning was not received well, rightfully so.

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
How long will it be before the Chinese get to cloning them?

This is a strange mod in that it's been around for a very long time, however has never been "mainstream". They have such a loyal following for those interested, that none of them would be into a clone. Also one key thing as you see above, is there is tons of customization available and he's always releasing new looks.

So unlike your typical tube mod, this is a much harder one to clone. He built the loyal following and is always releasing new editions. Plus it's somewhat of an older design. It was certainly designed with 510's in mind as a solution to auto dripping. Not quite what all the rage is about today.

Sickboy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It was certainly designed with 510's in mind as a solution to auto dripping. Not quite what all the rage is about today.

There are so many factions within the community it's hard to tell what's rage and what's fad. I think Rob builds the Reo to have a longer lifespan than the fads. The low profile with an Atomic on it is Fan-Fuckin-Tastic btw... worth a 2nd look as a reviewer I would think.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hiya, I'm hoping to get the Reo owners united in a single thread, since I did not see a thread dedicated to it yet here I thought I'd give it a shot. I know there is quite a popular lounge on another forum, which is fine but I wanted one here where I can play too. A place to show of your mod with some pics, help convert some tube owners into Reonauts, or just say hello! To start I'll repost a pic of my newest family member (a Reo Grand SL - I also own a black crinkle) which I added some blood spatter to for a one off SL Zombie Edition!
View attachment 1451 View attachment 1452 View attachment 1453
Dude that is one of the ugliest mods I have ever seen its just the color I know its a Zombie edition but it look like Ass :)

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
There are so many factions within the community it's hard to tell what's rage and what's fad. I think Rob builds the Reo to have a longer lifespan than the fads. The low profile with an Atomic on it is Fan-Fuckin-Tastic btw... worth a 2nd look as a reviewer I would think.

I'm with you saying they are reliable and wasn't putting them down. I was just saying their initial purpose was to have a juice feed system for 510's. I'd gladly review one, but to be honest I don't know if I would purchase one right now, simply because the juice well seems unused. It would be awesome if he came up with a juice feed system for an RBA to use his well (unless he has which then my interest is piqued again!)

Also to note there were multiple occasions when I had the wallet out to get one only to miss out on stock. It was almost impossible to catch it in stock. Certainly a reputable vendor who has stood the test of vape time.

I kind of dig the zombie version personally. Not sure why people insist neon green is a zombie color, but I still love the combo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
l. It would be awesome if he came up with a juice feed system for an RBA to use his well (unless he has which then my interest is piqued again!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's exactly how most of us use them. We use bottom fed RBAs (mostly the RM2 that Rob modifies to work with the Reo, although he's just come out with a whole bunch of new ones).
20140521_093735.jpg

Sickboy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not sure why people insist neon green is a zombie color, but I still love the combo.
Yeah, I needed a friend for my "Zombie" Provari. If I do ever do a bloodspatter mod again I'll put it on white... no real "theme" there just psychosis.
:D

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
That's exactly how most of us use them. We use bottom fed RBAs (mostly the RM2 that Rob modifies to work with the Reo, although he's just come out with a whole bunch of new ones).
Nice! I saw those Reomizers and thought they were just unbranded clones. I didn't realize they were modified to work with the juice flow system. Hmm... it's actually a bit tempting.

Sickboy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice! I saw those Reomizers and thought they were just unbranded clones. I didn't realize they were modified to work with the juice flow system. Hmm... it's actually a bit tempting.

Yeah, the "RM4" is the modded Atomic clone. That's my next Reo Grand... an LP with the Atomic... now which color? Ha!

kalthaxx

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
yea, for most people the Reo comes in for those mostly experienced vapers who been through all the fazes and fads that come along. you start with egos with a clearomizer, then maybe a MVP or Provari with a carto tank, then it's mechs with RBA/rda, maybe a DNA or high wattage decice, the back to the mech for cloud chasing and once you finally grow tired and just want something that works with not many hassles you get a Reo and wonder why you didn't before. you've heard about them but never really liked the look of it or you bought something else. it's a mod that every vaper should own, especially for your out and about device, easily pocketable and wont leak.

I name all of my devices and my reo's name, "the answer".

Sickboy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rob has posted another bf/rda on his site for you low profile owners... the rm5. Another 3 post afc device... I can't remember if that's one where the air flow control ring spins or slides... if it spins I may have to give that a test drive.

CreepyLady

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not much @Borescoped ...ya know, settling in to the new digs over here, putting my posters on my wall and what not :)

Whats up on your side of the pond?

cthulhufan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Mixed up some NF Organic Honeydew yesterday @ 10%. Meh.

CreepyLady got me hooked up with o-rings on my RM2 centerpost to help keep it from working loose while in pocket (I'm still a fledgling REOnaut).

Guess that's not so interesting ;-)

LadyBren

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm part of the reo family as well, sporting my Reo Grand and my Reo mini LP both with rm2s on them.
I'm saving up for my third which will be a Grand LP with an rm4, not sure here yet it might be another rm2 because I really do like the ceramic bowl in the rm2's (for flavor).
I am also on the list for a dibi (can't wait) although that will be the stay at home model the Reo is the take anywhere model. I am an old timer at vaping, first mech mod was a ScrewDriver from Trogg which I still own and along the way I got into the "next bigger and better, whatever" and although I have learned a lot along the way I found out that what I Really wanted was just a, no frills, easy to use, good tasting and rugged vape and that is what the Reo gives and now after All the trials, some good, some not.
I have nestled in with my Reo's. ;)

KatyLoo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Here's what I don't understand about my fellow Reonauts: How many do you really need? After all, they're rock solid. I'm very happy with 2 and when the day comes I'll probably have them repainted because they'll still be rock solid.

cthulhufan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
.. along the way I found out that what I Really wanted was just a, no frills, easy to use, good tasting and rugged vape and that is what the Reo gives and now after All the trials, some good, some not.
I have nestled in with my Reo's. ;)
Heck yes. I love mechs because they are bullet proof and this little REO Grand LP of mine just flat out ROCKS. Good, solid hardware. There when you need it to be.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's what I don't understand about my fellow Reonauts: How many do you really need? After all, they're rock solid. I'm very happy with 2 and when the day comes I'll probably have them repainted because they'll still be rock solid.

I started off with an OG mini from the classies. That was nice, but battery life not too good, so I got a mini 2.1 from the classies. Also, nice, battery life still not amazing. So I bought a new Grand from Rob - much better! But....wait....I should have bought an LP, because I want to use other attys....see how it goes? LOL

Sickboy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I bought my first Grand second hand from my friend, who owns quite a few, and loved it. But wanted a Super Light... So I ordered a standard one not knowing better really. Now I love the RM2, but just have to try the RM4 & RM5 so now I need a SL LP... after that I'm almost certain I'll need a Woodville if Rob makes them Mech... I know that I may be using the word "need" a tad bit liberally. But I'm just trying to make up for all the bad choices I made in tube mods.

Sickboy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Don't know about anyone else, I've been busy. Still checking in from time to time though!
:cool:

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I knew I should have bought an LP instead of a regular grand.....bleh!

ME TOO! I got the MINI2.1 but dreaded not getting the LP soon after.

Finally ordered the Brass REO engraved door for the black wrinkle though!

I think my mini will go back into the shop for a re-mill on the top rather than a new LP purchase at this time.

Last edited:

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@Borescoped - Kind of quiet.....I just found this thread.... Maybe others have not yet either?

How many of you are using the new square 4.5-5ml bottle modification on the mini?

Thread started from an ECF thread. This is a great mod for holding more juice. The square bottle fits nice, more juice, very easy squonk.

The bottles are a bit thin but so far i have not had one spring a leak. An oring around the neck of the bottle at the base of the threads and no leaks.

Last edited:

KatyLoo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ME TOO! I got the MINI2.1 but dreaded not getting the LP soon after.

Finally ordered the Brass REO engraved door for the black wrinkle though!

I think my mini will go back into the shop for a re-mill on the top rather than a new LP purchase at this time.

OK, I guess I'm a little out of touch and was not aware you could have one re-milled. Can you tell me what it cost and what it does to the paint? Need to look into that larger bottle as well.

VU Sponsors