Become a Patron!

Reoville Underground!

Walter Ego

Member For 4 Years
Ok....obtained this on the free. Discontinued colour and the internals were destroyed to to the previous owner dead shorting it. I am restoring the internals and selling it. For interest sake....as is? Or with the above REO logo (no ring, just REO and wings) laser engraved across the back? Let me know what YOU would rather buy. Again, this is only for interest, and not me selling anything.
JdmrzqT.jpg

VH46Frv.jpg

@franciscan I have admired your mods on this forum and another for some time, they are all very well done and in good taste. You asked "Let me know what YOU would rather buy." and I gave my opinion. I'm sure whatever you decide to do it will be tasteful and will look amazing. I still think that a Cyclone with a Fusion drip tip and one of your many fancy button covers would be all it would take to make this old girl the belle of the ball.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
@franciscan I have admired your mods on this forum and another for some time, they are all very well done and in good taste. You asked "Let me know what YOU would rather buy." and I gave my opinion. I'm sure whatever you decide to do it will be tasteful and will look amazing. I still think that a Cyclone with a Fusion drip tip and one of your many fancy button covers would be all it would take to make this old girl the belle of the ball.
How about a Sun Box Graal and JMK "Nub Plus" tip?

McPuff

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
hey vash. hope it works out for you. ive seen your adds all over the trading post.

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
hey vash. hope it works out for you. ive seen your adds all over the trading post.
Thanks man :) Yeah hopefully can move these few mods and have SL LP Grand and BF Rogue lined up to grab off friend .Hoping since prices on mods I'm selling are really low for authentic pieces won't take long

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

McPuff

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
i hear ya. i keep waiting for yours to sell so i can post a few of my authentics. i have something being built for me that i have to fund. :)

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
i hear ya. i keep waiting for yours to sell so i can post a few of my authentics. i have something being built for me that i have to fund. :)
Nice :) Damn classies are killing me here,hopefully someone snags this deal.

Need to squonk again !!! lol

Stupidly sold my two and kicking myself for not keeping my Grand and just getting new contacts and 510

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Any of you using the Rogue? How are you liking it ?

Kkay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
.45 ACP cartridge button for good measure!
Now that was cool! I have one metal Reo Grand LP that was given to me. I just have a regular button on it.
The .45 ACP is unusual though, and I love it. If I do get another metal grand, I will see about getting that type
button too. I don't know anyone I don't think, who uses that type of ammo. The Woodvil though, that is my fav.
Of course it has to be the most expensive one. I am good that way. I have expensive taste, but that's as far as it goes. Sad for me in another way, because things are usually out of my price range. The new Woodvil is the ultimate, for me.
The metal Reo is for out and about.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I have dam panels on one of my E7 Modulos

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

McPuff

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have dam panels on one of my E7 Modulos

How do you care for the dam panels? I want to keep it nice looking but I want to still use it.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I clean with mild detergent and water, dry thoroughly and give a thin film of Frog Oil.

McPuff

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just finished modding a freakshow mini for bottom feed. I have to say it's a great little bf atty. I always liked the freakshow but dripping always was a leaky mess. No more thanks to a fat daddy bf center pin :)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Next is an all over Wild West hand engraved Grand.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
That looks great! Out of curiosity how much are you asking for it?
It will hit the FB groups at $275. All internals are brand new upgrades including bottle and tubing. I will leave it up to the new owner to select what button cap to use...if any.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Upgraded my Sun Box E7 to DNA40. Cant even begin to rave enough about "Corn" by Teleos on a .17ohm nickel build!

trlrtrash13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
How do you like the atty3? I'm thinking of selling or trading rogue to get one .

I'm really enjoying it. Much like the Hellboy, it's kinda gimmicky because the shape doesn't really change the vape, but I have a legit Hellboy and I can tell you that the build quality is better on the atty3 than on the legit Hellboy and vape is better. If you like an open draw this one has more airflow and if you like a tighter draw this one closes up more. That particular Reo I have it on there is an old one with the non adjustable 5120 and it happens to sit square on the mod perfectly with the airflow straight in front of the coils, but that is pretty much luck of the draw. Because of the square design you may have to sacrifice coil alignment for aesthetics or vice versa more so with the reo if you don't want the air holes lined up with the button and hitting your thumb. I bought it for my adjustable Reos and pretty much lucked out from that angle.

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks man for the info,yeah I like a wide draw and picked up this Rogue and while it's really nice and leak proof the top airflow just isn't my style.
I'm thinking of selling this to pick up the atty3

McPuff

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Beautiful mod! I have a Lukkos "Mosaic" mech that looks very similar. Also a DNA40 SVA in stab wood that is also similar....great squonks!

When my parts come in on Tuesday I'm gonna start building a custom squonk box. It will have the sx350j chip inside a oak and maple 1550p sized box. The sx350j will give a lot of options. Mech mode, temP control and 60 watts. I just hope I can make it look as good as it is in my head. I love my hunter d mask with dna40 but I like a little higher wattage.
The best build I've had for the dna40 is 14 wraps around a 3mm post with 30 gauge ni200. Give it a try. I run it at 520 degrees

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I've been using my BF In'Ax and Origen drippers quite a bit lately.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
When my parts come in on Tuesday I'm gonna start building a custom squonk box. It will have the sx350j chip inside a oak and maple 1550p sized box. The sx350j will give a lot of options. Mech mode, temP control and 60 watts. I just hope I can make it look as good as it is in my head. I love my hunter d mask with dna40 but I like a little higher wattage.
The best build I've had for the dna40 is 14 wraps around a 3mm post with 30 gauge ni200. Give it a try. I run it at 520 degrees
My current build in an Odin is 11 wraps of twisted 32g nickel, 3mm for .17 ohms. Vaping at 34w/450 degrees.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Have white SL LP Grand and Rogue BF arriving Wednesday!

Dang, I want to get a Rogue, but they are sold out everywhere. Got a Loki V2, and am digging it.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
So far I have a Cyclone, Cyclone AFC, Chalice II an III, Graal, NoFear, NoFear Again, NoTank, Odin (black edition), BF Derringer, In'Ax, Origen BF. Hunting the Rogue.

VU Sponsors