Become a Patron!

Repairing acrylic drip tips

Dadof10

Member For 1 Year
I have an I-Joy rdta 5 with an proprietary drip tip. Only had it for 2 months before I dropped it and broke a chunk off the drip tip. Is there any way to repair this? I'm not going to order a new drip tip from I-Joy just to have the same thing happen again. I'd rather just get a new artie that doesn't have a proprietary tip. Unfortunately this is a trap I continually call in. My Armageddon Apocalypse has a proprietary tip too. Any suggestions will be appreciated

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I have an I-Joy rdta 5 with an proprietary drip tip. Only had it for 2 months before I dropped it and broke a chunk off the drip tip. Is there any way to repair this? I'm not going to order a new drip tip from I-Joy just to have the same thing happen again. I'd rather just get a new artie that doesn't have a proprietary tip. Unfortunately this is a trap I continually call in. My Armageddon Apocalypse has a proprietary tip too. Any suggestions will be appreciated
Well I have 3 Armageddon Apocalypse RDAs and they're all 810 drip tips...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Dadof10

Member For 1 Year
Maybe I'm wrong. All the the reviews I've watched on it say that though Armageddon says it's 810, that 810s don't fit. I've read in forums that there are a few 810s that work. I've never tried, I'm just going by what others have said.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Maybe I'm wrong. All the the reviews I've watched on it say that though Armageddon says it's 810, that 810s don't fit. I've read in forums that there are a few 810s that work. I've never tried, I'm just going by what others have said.
I swap 810s on em all the time

Dadof10

Member For 1 Year
I only have 3 atomizers. A Crown III, which my wife is using. The Rdta 5 with the broken drip tip. And the Apocalypse. Since breaking the rdta, I've been forced to use the Apocalypse and I love it. But the stock drip tip is pretty ugly.

Dadof10

Member For 1 Year
How's it look with a low profile drip tip? I think it's the size of the stock one that bothers me most.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Unknown. I don't like low-profile 810s

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
As a side note: my Apocalypses are all V2s

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Have you tried something like this?

ec1377c3-7aab-45c6-bf2a-e8ae7768f96e_1.461eaf63b3308e91f398cfeeca650a92.jpeg

https://www.walmart.com/ip/ACRYLIC-...1FlNNO13Y8eIU3PwbaY2_m9Ml7gdChLxoCeYgQAvD_BwE

Dadof10

Member For 1 Year
I got a v2 deck, with a v1 barrel and AFC. When I got it at the shop, neither the salesman or I realized the difference so he let me have the gold plated deck with the green splatter barrel and afc. Do you think they changed the drip tip size. I haven't heard that they did. I just know in Mike Vapes review he couldn't get an 810 to fit.
No, I haven't. Thanks. I might have to try it out. If it works it might be something others want to try. I'm sure there's others with broken acrylic. Thanks again.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile