Become a Patron!

Replace 510 connection on iStick?

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Has anyone replaced the 510 connection on a 20 W eLeaf iStick or heard of it being done? The threads on mine are completely stripped but the device itself still functions. If it's possible, I'd like to save it. Even if I "mod it out" and pretty much use the case and rebuild the inside, I would be willing to. I have another device that I use so it's not necessary. I just hate throwing away something that can be salvaged.

(and I doubt the folding adapter thing would work because I imagine that still would need to screw into that 510 in order to get a connection)

Anus Braun

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have more 'projects' laying around...

chewedatty

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Trouble is, it's the entire top section. Maybe try & get another one that's damaged in some other way & just use its top cap.... It's a suggestion anyway. :)

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's been over a year since this thread was started. Pretty sure they've got it sorted by now.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Don't try to take the high road. Your post was aimed at the OP, concerns a device nobody even sells anymore and the "repair" in the video is jamming part of a business card into the connector. What a fucking joke.

Last edited:

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't try to take the high road. Your post was aimed at the OP, concerns a device nobody even sells anymore and the "repair" in the video is jamming part of a business card into the connector. What a fucking joke.

You're on the welcoming committee, I see.

VU Sponsors