Replacement Glass

Discussion in 'Forum Help & How To - Member Submitted' started by Edromaster, Nov 11, 2017.

1. Edromaster

Edromaster Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Hi I have the Aromamizer Plus RDA and I am wanting to exchange the glass on the tank with a smoked style glass. Can anyone possibly help me with where I can find a smoked style glass for it. It's a 30mm rda and I can only find colored glass for the Aromamizer Supreme and I need it for the Aromamizer Plus. Much help is appreciated

2. Letitia9

Letitia9 Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Did you try FT?

3. Tom950

Tom950 VU Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Silver Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    FT only seems to carry clear for the Plus

Heartsdelight and Letitia9 like this.
  4. Letitia9

Blog Posts:
    If you know the glass dimensions you can google it, might get lucky. I believe @Heartsdelight is a fan of these tanks. Maybe she can help.

Heartsdelight likes this.
  5. Heartsdelight

Heartsdelight Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    As far as I know, only way to get colored glass for the Plus is custom made. There isn’t any retail ones to date.

The Cromwell and Letitia9 like this.
  6. Letitia9

Blog Posts:
    Worth a shot.

7. Edromaster

Edromaster Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Well that sucks. I tried FT but couldn't find any. I have the black Modfather RTA but the smoked glass on it was the right size but too short so I'm guessing I'm just out of luck. I thought the Aroma mixer plus I have which is gun metal would look really nice with smoked glass on it

8. amateur vaper

amateur vaper Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    you should check this site banggood.com i know im a bit late but maybe you could use it in the future if you find what your looking for they replacement glass i found for my tank was the cheapest out there with free shipping only thing is the shipping is 2-3 week shipping so itll be a while until you get it