1. UP FOR A NEW CHALLENGE? CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT

Replacement wotofo bravo screws

Discussion in 'General Rebuildable Discussion (RTA/RBA/RDA)' started by Vaperclouds89, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Vaperclouds89

Vaperclouds89 New Member

Blog Posts:
    In love with my new bravo rta but does anyone know where i can get replacement deck acrews in uk or know a size the original ones seem to strip too easy

KingPin! likes this.
  2. stanglifemike

stanglifemike Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    My Bravo was in my hand when I read this. I've had mine for a few months, but haven't had any issues with the screws so I haven't changed them. I haven't checked the Bravo yet, but I've found that most post screws work with other decks. I just filled mine before seeing this thread, but I'll check the screws when the tank gets a little lower.
    EDIT: If yours is already apart, check the spare screws that came with your other attys. I bet they'll fit
    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Vaperclouds89 likes this.
  3. KingPin!

KingPin! In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^ Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year VU Challenge Team Reviewer

Blog Posts:
    St.Roostifer and Vaperclouds89 like this.
  4. Vaperclouds89

Vaperclouds89 New Member

Blog Posts:
    How tight do you clamp your coils i could of over tightened due to thinking there was a gap but not need to clamp so hard causing the screws to strip

5. KingPin!

KingPin! In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^ Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year VU Challenge Team Reviewer

Blog Posts:
    Tight enough to keep the leads in check but I don’t gorilla it tight

What is easy to do is tighten one side too much over the other which will shag the threading ..careful for that

St.Roostifer likes this.