Become a Patron!

[Request] Journey - Lazarus Vintage

I know it's a tough one, but this is my favorite so far and I'd love to have my local juice man fix me up a similar replica flavor. Any of you DIY'ers have any ideas what ingredients and percentages this premium juice is concocted with?

Also: Compass & Trinity Reserve would be nice to figure out as well.

Thanks in advance.

Talon4x4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Journey is one of my favorites too. I've been tinkering a bit with my own diy juice for about 2 months and I might be
on to something close but the ingredients by them selves, you'd be like no way. But to my taste buds it close.
I wasn't even trying to duplicate this flavor, just mixing stuff up. But when I was done I was like NICE :) it tastes like
Journey. At a 20% flavoring in a 30ml bottle, 3mg nic. I've been mixing Flavor Apprentice concentrates.
4ml Bananas & Cream
0.5ml Strawberries & Cream
0.5ml Vanilla Custard
1ml Sweetener.

It's definitely missing a little note of something but it's Really close. I know those guys add Cognac or bourbon to
there juices so maybe that's it. But for now this will do till I order more flavorings.

Johnny Matthews

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Journey is one of my favorites too. I've been tinkering a bit with my own diy juice for about 2 months and I might be
on to something close but the ingredients by them selves, you'd be like no way. But to my taste buds it close.
I wasn't even trying to duplicate this flavor, just mixing stuff up. But when I was done I was like NICE :) it tastes like
Journey. At a 20% flavoring in a 30ml bottle, 3mg nic. I've been mixing Flavor Apprentice concentrates.
4ml Bananas & Cream
0.5ml Strawberries & Cream
0.5ml Vanilla Custard
1ml Sweetener.

It's definitely missing a little note of something but it's Really close. I know those guys add Cognac or bourbon to
there juices so maybe that's it. But for now this will do till I order more flavorings.

I'll definitely try this out, Journey has been my unicorn for some time now! I know they mention cognac and buttermilk, but I too had hints of banana on the exhale (thought my palate might be off, guess not). I also get hints of coffee somewhere in there, something to think about ;)

VU Sponsors