Become a Patron!

Researching for more vape knowledge...

Hey there - I'm joining to learn a little more about vaping and I'm not sure which section to go for a few questions I have... I don't want to be that person that posts something random and have mods screaming "wrong section!" so..... I'm trying to sift through but there's so much that's over my head that everyone is talking about. Lolz. Anyway, I've been trying to vape off and on for the past year, and I'm starting to get more comfortable doing so, I just need to learn a few more things to find exactly what I like and prefer best. So, I'm just here to ask a few questions - primarily what you guys think about a unit? I've been researching and which is one of the best tanks to get. I've been getting really discouraged with my battery never seeming to last and I've recently had my second tank to start leaking (the first time it spit hot liquid out the vent?!) I'll go into further detail if anyone wouldn't mind giving me some pointers, otherwise I'll search for a section better suited to go into the specs about it.
That's it for now, hope to maybe make some vape buddies that don't mind newbie questions. Take care!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi there Nat, Glad you joined up, hopefully we can help you along the way in your vaping journey!!! Welcome:wave:
Ps, Mods don't scream, they just type a little harder:teehee:

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Natalie,
1. Many choices for units (mod). Tell us why you vape, what you are using now, what you used before, what you wish could be better with your equipment, what's your budget.
As for tank leaking, which tank, where's it leaking from.

Sent from somewhere in Vietnam.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the VU. A bit off topic for this section but tanks leak because of air leaking around a seal. Make a post under Help Topics or the Help I have questions section and you'll get a ton of help.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Glad you joined up - and let us know what set-up is giving you grief :)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome from me as well!

The more info you give us as to what you are using and some kind of idea of what your dream setup would be able to do for you the better the answers you get will be.

VU Sponsors