Become a Patron!

reserved vapor lock

aaron1988

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
looking to make reserved vapor lock. website is coolbreezevapor.com if that helps at all. any advice to make a clone or the original would be great.

Have you managed to find a recipe for this yet? Not being able to reproduce this is one of the main reasons I am still buying juice and not making my own.

aaron1988

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Have you managed to find a recipe for this yet? Not being able to reproduce this is one of the main reasons I am still buying juice and not making my own.
no not yet have been trying to make for along time now but its really hard to pin down flavorings every time you take a hit another flavor sticks out and makes it hard to replicate

It's only 2 ingredients.

TPA Papaya 8%
FW Sweetener (sucralose) 6%

Mixed at 80/20. It is crucial that this steeps for two weeks; if you try to shake n vape right outta the gate, it will not taste like VL that you're used to. The steep makes it count. If you've had Vapor Lock you know that it also has a very distinct, signature coloring. This is how you get the color too. It is steeped before it's ever sold/bottled.

You're welcome, internet.

edit - fixed sentence

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Better late than never - and welcome to VU :wave:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
When I saw the title "reserved vapor lock" I had no idea what was on the other side.
Now I know:)

VU Sponsors