Become a Patron!

Resistance Problem i think..

Hello i'm new to vaping... so im jumping straight to the problem
just fixed my resistance of my eleaf ijust 2 the thing is it works just when i loose the resistance and then start to tight it up.. in some point it finds a way to work for just 1 second then i stop pressing the botton and wont work again.

What do you think is the problem the resistance? i havent bought a "normal" one yet
i might even think the ato isn't working anymore15681628_10154819230778756_747763853_o.jpg

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
sounds like the coil is shorted. have you tried a new coil on it?

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
yes i have tried 2 coils already.. i made the ato pin and the coil pin touch together and won't work either... maybe the ato pin isnt working
maybe your mod is dead? any other mod to try it on?

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
sadly no im new to vaping so don't have much but i think if the mod was dead it won't even turn on the light right?
not necessarily. if the 510 pin has issues connecting it won't fire. the 510 on the mod could be stuck or the solder joint from the battery to the bottom of the 510 pin could have broken off.

not necessarily. if the 510 pin has issues connecting it won't fire. the 510 on the mod could be stuck or the solder joint from the battery to the bottom of the 510 pin could have broken off.

went to the store, you were right the mod is dead, tried lifting the pin up but no luck i think i might need to buy a new one

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
went to the store, you were right the mod is dead, tried lifting the pin up but no luck i think i might need to buy a new one
glad i can help! hope the store takes care of you

VU Sponsors