Zerosmoke

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello and thanks in advance for help
I have istick eleaf power
Wattage goes from 30 to 80
My tank is aspire clieto 120 and no flavour
Ive hear the uwell crown is good for flour
Now ive seen tje coil options and there is a .50 resistance they say recommended 30 to 80 wattage
My cleito 120 coil says 100 to 120
Is tje switch worth it?
Will my flavourr increase?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Have you played around with the wattage that you've vaped with the Cleito 120? You can always try it at a lower wattage and see if the flavor pops out at you more.

What kind of juice are you using? Have you ever tried it in anything else?

Zerosmoke

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I tried at aroind 35 and tastes. Burnt
Im buying juice from LAsauce
Thwy are approved vendor here and its 70vg
Aroind 65 to 75 wattage is ok bit not even close to have taste

O should i get a uwell crown with the .50 resistance since ot 30 to 80 wattage recomended or maybe a baby beast?

Last edited:

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you considered getting different coil heads for the atyy........ I mean that part is supposed to be replaced anyway......

Answer is yes no and maybe there is a better atty...... even if there is you still don't know which of the available coil or build options might be best for you.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Everybody sees attys in different ways. I'd look into a atty that has a rebuildable deck option cause sooner or later you will get tired of spending and mail ordering the coils, along with some factory coils are major bucks that could last only seconds. If its clouds and flavor your after, your going to have a rough expensive ride finding that with factory coils and be happy. Wire and cotton/rayon is cheap so when you take that first vape off that coil you made its game changing and you'll never look back.

VU Sponsors