Become a Patron!

Responsibility.......

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They had a campaign here in the uk at the turn of the century to ban mobile phones saying that they'll give you cancer. They put a lot of money into the campaign and it was 'the talk'. News, radio, programs.

I don't think regulators will focus on the electronics side of things. It's the health benefits or side effects they want to see and hear about. The words Nicotine and long term effect are what crop up most in proposals and discussions

James

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
What do you think about things like the kick ? For the 15$ it seems like a good idea to me .

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What do you think about things like the kick ? For the 15$ it seems like a good idea to me .

Do you mean as in regards to safety and responsibility or just as an idea in general? I never use kicks anymore because you have to compromise battery size on most devices. I never heard of any danger issues with them. If anything it makes it a bit safer doesn't it?

Henry

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think we should, but many times good things turn bad because of how they are done. everyone here is at a different level of experience and offers different advice, not all the best but most with good intentions. I would only suggest caution.

VU Sponsors