Become a Patron!

Result of contest held in 16th, October

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
After two weeks, this contest reaches the end.
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/cigabuy-contest-to-win-a-mysterious-prize.25939/
And I am really worried about later contest, this one did not reach 120 as we expect, although I gave two weeks, and the numbers of participants might be effected by my poor English and strange rules and activity forms, but I want to show thanks to those who participated in our contest. thanks for your support, and at least I got 51 supporters. haha:D:D, but only 45 people do it right, some even tried few times to find the right pictures, lol. :D:D Thanks for stick on this. I have chosen two winners, but Considering the result and rule, the prize to each winner will be $15, not $30, and these two lucky number are: 23, 29, they are: @Manimal3497; @Time; Congrats!!!:cool::cool: You can PM me to get your prize, you can choose anything around $15, or you can choose to add 150 CGpoints(equal to $15) into your CigaBuy account, and you can use that to purchase in our site. Hope to get your PM soon, see you in today's another contest.
Happy Halloween, fellows. ;);)

Winners:
VU获奖者.jpg VU获奖者1.jpg

list of people joined into our contest:
VU活动参与者1.jpg VU活动参与者2.jpg

list of people who gave right answers:
VU活动.jpg

VU Sponsors