Become a Patron!

Retired MM1/SS A-ganger here 82-02'

GregC

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey all and thanks for your service!.

I just bought supplies to make my own juices from www.nicvape.com
They do have military discounts all the time but you have to run the process first. Under the support tab on top right you will see military discount link.

Just make sure when you send a pic of your ID card, you blackout your SSN cos they don't need it and they tell you to do it on that page.

I didn't spend a lot of time searching ejuice sites, just stumbled across that site. Easy well defined website so I bought from them, and their like 2 states over from me lol.
I bought Kentucky tobacco, Ripe Strawberry and Vanilla Custard.
Mixed a 25ml bottle of all 3 last night and now they are steeping. I did try the vanilla and it was good.

They also have a DIY page for making ejuice and that's what I followed to make mine since this is my first attempt.
I have 25mg/ml Nicotine with PG, and of course the flavors are made with PG, so I bought a 125ml bottle of PG and a 125ml bottle of VG so I can experiment.

I used 6ml nicotine, 2.5ml flavor (there flavor is also super concentrated so you only use 10% vice the 20% of some other juice makers), then I needed 16.5 ml more PG or VG. I went with 2ml more PG then 14.5ml VG. This gives me roughly a 40/60 blend, or in other words, 10.5ml of PG liquids and 14.5ml PG.

FYI the VG is really really think liquid. At first I was gonna use 16.5ml of VG but since it was so think I figured it would be way to thick to wick well in a non dripper. (I'm using a Subvod Mega TC)..Turns out however that it thins out quite well with the Nic and flavor so I guess it wouldn't have been too thick.

Anyway, my first experience mixing juice. Read their mixing instructions cos it is pretty clear on how to mix..

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

They do have military discounts all the time but you have to run the process first. Under the support tab on top right you will see military discount link.

Just make sure when you send a pic of your ID card, you blackout your SSN cos they don't need it and they tell you to do it on that page.

I didn't spend a lot of time searching ejuice sites, just stumbled across that site. Easy well defined website so I bought from them, and their like 2 states over from me lol.
I bought Kentucky tobacco, Ripe Strawberry and Vanilla Custard.
Mixed a 25ml bottle of all 3 last night and now they are steeping. I did try the vanilla and it was good.

They also have a DIY page for making ejuice and that's what I followed to make mine since this is my first attempt.
I have 25mg/ml Nicotine with PG, and of course the flavors are made with PG, so I bought a 125ml bottle of PG and a 125ml bottle of VG so I can experiment.

I used 6ml nicotine, 2.5ml flavor (there flavor is also super concentrated so you only use 10% vice the 20% of some other juice makers), then I needed 16.5 ml more PG or VG. I went with 2ml more PG then 14.5ml VG. This gives me roughly a 40/60 blend, or in other words, 10.5ml of PG liquids and 14.5ml PG.

FYI the VG is really really think liquid. At first I was gonna use 16.5ml of VG but since it was so think I figured it would be way to thick to wick well in a non dripper. (I'm using a Subvod Mega TC)..Turns out however that it thins out quite well with the Nic and flavor so I guess it wouldn't have been too thick.

Anyway, my first experience mixing juice. Read their mixing instructions cos it is pretty clear on how to mix..
Hello and thank you for your service. Vietnam 67-68.

Greg, first of all, Thank You to you, and the other vets in this forum, for all that you've done, given, and given up, for us and our country.

Secondly, Welcome to the DIY adventure! We hope that you really enjoy the freedom, choices, savings, and customization that go along with making our own juice! If there's anything we can do to help you out, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected]

Thanks again!

The NicVape Team

VU Sponsors