Become a Patron!

Reuleaux rx 23 "Check Battery Message" please help me

This is happened to my mod when I changed battery.... and then the the "Check Battery" message is coming...

I do the right polarity battery, but the message don't disappear...

Please help me master....

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
sounds like a broken wire inside the mod.
http://www.vapingunderground.com/threads/wismec-rx-2-3-error-check-battery.273390/
"Some wiring got disconnected which check battery will occur. Do not do it on your own. They will solder the disconnected wire again. But it was pretty tough to fix the RX 2/3 mod. So make sure to go to your nearest vape shop repair. I hope this would help. Thanks!"

"I just had the same problem this morning with "check battery" error. I opened my RX 2/3 and saw a red wire was unsoldered from the battery compartment (not the chip itself). I soldered it myself since it is not from the chip side and now it is working again."

"
it breaks due to the battery pin moves during battery replacement as it spring loaded. They have a sticker holding the wire which also restricting the wire travel to the end connection point.

Also looking at the wire it's super cheap wire"

In other words, you need to have it professionally repaired or buy a new mod. You are probably better off junking it and getting a better made mod IMO

VU Sponsors