Become a Patron!

Reuleaux rx200 lock

Hey there! Okay I was wondering if anyone knew how to help me out. So I was using my vape mod and all the sudden it kept displaying "lock" and i know to unlock it you just hold the up and down buttons together for 5 sec then the word "unlock appears". This should unlock it but after I do that and I clock the fire button it still says "lock." I can't use my mod until I can fix this.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Try taking out all the batteries, and putting them back in. That might reset the device. Otherwise, you might have a faulty board.

SmilinVapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The RX 200 doesn't have a lock mode, does it? Holding the up and down buttons just locks the temp or watts depending on what mode you are in. It doesn't stop the device from firing. The Releaux DNA 200 has a lock mode that you activate with 3 clicks of the fire button.

SmilinVapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
5 clicks???
Yes, sorry you are correct. I was thinking the SX mini, 3 clicks to lock. 5 clicks on the DNA 200 locks, and 5 clicks on the RX 200 turns it off. There is no lock that I know of on the RX 200. I thought the poster might have the Wismec DNA 200, not the RX 200.

Uncle Kojak

Member For 4 Years
With the RX200 5 clicks turns the mod on, if you then hold down the +_ buttons for 5 secs the mod "locks", you can still fire it but you can't change the settings until you "unlock" it by holding down the +_ buttons for another 5 secs, unfortunately that hasn't worked for the OP. If it's not a battery issue I would raise a ticket with Wismec

Last edited:

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey there! Okay I was wondering if anyone knew how to help me out. So I was using my vape mod and all the sudden it kept displaying "lock" and i know to unlock it you just hold the up and down buttons together for 5 sec then the word "unlock appears". This should unlock it but after I do that and I clock the fire button it still says "lock." I can't use my mod until I can fix this.
Your batteries are dead and they need to be recharged.
Do not use the usb port on the device.Take the batteries out and put them in a decent charger.

Your batteries are dead and they need to be recharged.
Do not use the usb port on the device.Take the batteries out and put them in a decent charger.
This worked for me. My batteries were fairly new and I rotated them earlier today noticed a huge drop in battery life. My fire button locked up so I Googled fixes and this is what worked. Thanks

VU Sponsors