Become a Patron!

Revenant x TVL Delta 100W Squonk Mod

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's made to be filled without removing the bottle. Watched a few videos. Looks interesting but decided to go a different route.
I posted without watching any videos, I'll check um out...:)

cheepshot

Member For 4 Years
I'm late to the thread but, I have one of these. The full kit including a Reload RDA is on sale for $37 at Eightvape. It's as painless of a squonker as there is and a daily driver for me. The fit and finish are top quality and feels good in you hand. Takes 21700 thru 18650 batteries and the display will tell you how long it has left to charge. It's even less mess than a Dovpo Topside.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I'm late to the thread but, I have one of these. The full kit including a Reload RDA is on sale for $37 at Eightvape. It's as painless of a squonker as there is and a daily driver for me. The fit and finish are top quality and feels good in you hand. Takes 21700 thru 18650 batteries and the display will tell you how long it has left to charge. It's even less mess than a Dovpo Topside.

I agree completely. Just got mine about 3 weeks ago. It's really nice.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have one, got it when they 1st came out. It does take a minute getting used to having enough juice on the cotton. Is the easiest once you get the correct amount of pumps to keep it wet, haven't had a dry hit in over a year on this. You'll be happy, especially with the prices nowadays. I've seen them as low as $30.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

That's a great buy, but it would be a shame to get this mod without the RDA that comes with it, if the kit is available for not much more money. It is a really, really good RDA, shockingly good to be available with a kit like this. More understandable, I guess, when you remember the original retail on the kit was well over $100.

Can be built with either single wire coils or mesh. Will hold a BIG wire coil. Also I have read that the VV mesh that comes in a roll fits it perfectly. It will probably be my first mesh build one of these days when I get brave.

I think I paid $40 shipped or thereabouts for mine from StrikesUSA, but of course they have been sold out for a while now. They are sold out of nearly everything.

VU Sponsors