Become a Patron!

Reverse threads on 510 connection.

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I think this would be a solid idea. My tobh is now stuck atop my 26650 FUhattan and the damn thing will not budge. Not even with pliers. With reverse threads the problem would go away.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tried loosening the button first to take tension off it?
That sucks.

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah, tried everything possible. Now i have to try everything impossible.

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I give up. Fuck you FUhattan.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pliers on the mod and pliers on the atty won't crack it open? That thing isn't welded on, it's got to give. Hopefully with a rag under the teeth but worst case straight teeth grabbing metal... I can't see how that wouldn't crack loose with a big enough tool.

That's how I approach working on my car, if a bolt is stubborn, I get a longer wrench till it cracks lose or the head breaks off and drill out what's left over. Then crack a beer in celebration :D

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Im just trying to keep my new FUhattan without battlescars. How in the hell can this be so tough? Im seriously running low on ideas.

D

Donald Bickers

run it under scalding hot water for about 5 minutes and use a pair of latex gloves to get a good grip
the heat expands the metal on the threads and gloves give you better grip,,works for me when they get stuborn

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wrap it with a dish cloth and put some big pliers on it.

Yeah, and what Donald said too :D

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Tried it all. Except big pliers. That alongside dynamite are my last resorts.

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
that's why I own cannon plug pliers. It has paid for itself many times over and saved past customers of mine from ruining their mods. all vapers should own a pair.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
that's why I own cannon plug pliers. It has paid for itself many times over and saved past customers of mine from ruining their mods. all vapers should own a pair.
Hi
Can you post a pic of what those pliers look like? Thanks!

from Droid Maxx using Tapatalk

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
images

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you never know when you will need them and it is inevitable that you will need them. I'm glad I have mine. saved my mods and attys from getting chewed up.

D

Donald Bickers

you never know when you will need them and it is inevitable that you will need them. I'm glad I have mine. saved my mods and attys from getting chewed up.
boiling water and latex gloves have never failed me ,BUT these would be so much easier,im getting 2 pair

D

Donald Bickers

and I might add ,,,if you've never had a mod and atty get stuck together you aint been vaping very long

D

Donald Bickers

Little w2 and some of those rubber pliers
rubber pliers,,,,ha,,,,o yea sounds like a joke ,,,,,you know ,,,hell yea if your mod and atty get stuck together break out the ol rubber pliers,,,,,just sounds to fuckin funny,,,love it

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
rubber pliers,,,,ha,,,,o yea sounds like a joke ,,,,,you know ,,,hell yea if your mod and atty get stuck together break out the ol rubber pliers,,,,,just sounds to fuckin funny,,,love it

No really....I have funny looking pair that wraps all the way around into a circle and man I am amazed how useful that tool has been

D

Donald Bickers

No really....I have funny looking pair that wraps all the way around into a circle and man I am amazed how useful that tool has been
o I got ya,,,,,very usefull,,,,kinda wonder how you ever did without them thing,,,,,,its just that post struck me funny,,,had to share

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think there called circular ring pliers, there fairly cheep....sorry, I was serious, I did a dumb-ass thing once with a stripped 510 connection :D

VU Sponsors