Become a Patron!

Review for Vapers United and DIY Flavor Shack

chrisswearingen4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I won the last word game that was sponsored by Vapers United and DIY Flavor Shack. I DM'd them for information on claiming the prize. I was amazed at how fast I got a response from both of them and on how fast the shipping was for what I selected as my prizes. Dawn @ DIY Flavor Shack even sent a surprise gift in with my order. Thanks to everyone who was involved in putting all of this together. It was a great contest.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

NIMBUS MAXIMUS

Member For 4 Years
Ditto. I won the latest one and was blown away at DIYFlavor shack's customer service. Dawn was attentive and quick! Sent along a free sample and a hand written congrats! I ordered some strawberry flavoring and some 125ml empty bottles. I haven't used the flavoring, but it smells great! Thank you Dawn/DIY Flavor shack! And a special shoutout to jj2 and Vapers United!

obijuan77

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Absolutely agree. I won the last contest, sponsored by the wonderful peeps from DIY Flavor Shack & Vapers United. BIG THANKS to @jj2 @reddhott & Dawn and the DIYFS team. Really awesome contest they have.

I personally am a big fan of their flavors and have been buying from them a lot more recently. With my winnings I purchased 7 all new flavors to try and used the discount towards that.

Not only did DIYFS send me the 7 I ordered, but also included 2 free 30ml samples!! And they upgraded my shipping to priority for free too. Now that is what I call great customer service.

I know I've heard in the past that their flavors are expensive, but their 'recommended' use is way too high IMO so they're really not that expensive. They also have some of the best bakery flavors.

So again, thank you so much!

VU Sponsors