Become a Patron!

Review Of Best Box Mods For Vape In 2019-Voted By Thousand Vapers

smithjaye

Unlisted Vendor
1. Desire X-MOD 200W TC APV Box Mod

Product Description :

Desire X-MOD 200W TC APV Box Mod is one of the most beautiful mods you will ever come across. It has that elegant yet classic look of which everyone is a fan of. It has quite a well cutting panel which is furthermore powered using a glowing LED light.

Apart from having such amazing features, it has an ergonomic design which helps to provide a super comfortable feel for the users and it goes on very handy.
It is powered using 18650 batteries. A maximum output power of 200W is supported by this X-Box. It has a number of advanced working and vaping modes which eventually satisfy the needs of the users.

Parameters:
Size: 101x 68x 28mm
Material: Zinc alloy
Thread: 510
Power adjustment range: 5W- 200W
Resistance range: 0.08- 3.0ohm
State breath display lamp
Large screen, 0.96 inch OLED display

Features:
-Compact size
-Max 200W output
-Elegant appearance
-Multi-function adjust mode: VW/TC-NI/ TC-TI/ TC-SS /TCR

Package includes:
1x X-MOD TC Mod (no cell)
1x USB Cable
1x User Manual

2. Augvape VTEC1.8 Box Mod

Product Description :

Augvape VTEC1.8 Box Mod fits for dual 18650 and the max output reaches to 200W. Interesting is that it is equipped with 4 voltage adjustment to suit various users’ requirements and the OLED adds shine of it as well. Furthermore, it is equipped with hiddden fire button for you to simply operate, which prepares you safety and comfortable vaping.

Parameter:

Size:87.5 x 45 x 29.2mm

Battery: Dual 18650

Material: Zinc Alloy

Standby Current: <500 QA

Input Voltage: 0.5-7.2V

Charging Current: 1.2A.

Resistance Range: 0.05-3.0ohms

Includes:

1 x Vtec 1.8 Box Mod

1 x USB Charging Cable

1 x User Manual

1 x Warranty Card

3. Famovape Bit Box 218W TC Box Mod

Product Description :

The Famovape Bit Box 218W TC Box Mod is a resinous bezeled beauty, featuring the proprietary Bit Box Chipset, and a full suite of temperature control settings and user protections that rival the performance mods in the market. The Bit Box chassis is formed from an amalgamation of resin, zinc alloy, and stainless steel to present a sturdy yet beautiful box mod, capable of everyday wear and tear.

The rectangular shape of the Famovape Bit Box is a change from the curved designs of previous mods, but the resined exterior has a pleasant and ergonomic tactile feel to it.

A bottom hinged battery access door hides two 18650 high amp cells that allows the Famovape Bit Box to achieve a max wattage output of 218W, while the Bit Box Chipset offers more in depth options like support for Ni200, Ti, or SS316 materials for those that like their experience fine tuned. The 1.3" LCD Colored Display is customizable, with optional display layouts to relay the crucial vape data back to the user.

Features:

• Dual 18650 High-Amp Batteries - Not Included
  • Wattage Output Range: 10-218W
  • Resistance Range: 0.05-2.5ohm
  • Temperature Control Range: 212-662°F
  • Ni200, Titanium, and SS316 Stainless Steel Compatibility
  • TCR Adjustments
  • Ignition Firing Speed: 0.02 Sec
  • Bypass Mode
  • DIY Mode
  • Zinc Alloy/Resin/Stainless Steel Body Construction
  • 1.3" Customizable Colored LCD Display
  • Real Time Clock
  • Puff Counter
  • Intuitive Oversized Fire Button
  • Two Adjustment Buttons
  • Hinged Battery Door
  • Atomizer Short Circuit Protection
  • Atomizer Removal Protection
  • Battery Installation Error Protection
  • Low Voltage Protection
  • High Voltage Protection
  • PCBA High Temperature Protection
  • MicroUSB Charging and Update Support
  • Centered Spring-Loaded 510 Connection
4. Aspire Feedlink Squonk Box MOD

452603_554181.png

Product Description :

Aspire Feedlink Box Mod is the first unregulated Squonk Mod from Aspire R&D team. Design with the ergonomic style, it is the compact bottom feed mod in your hand. It has the innovative push fire button on the top of the body that is easy to operate.

Power by the single 18650 battery, its output voltage range is about 3.0V to 4.2V. Besides, it is so intelligent that can automatically cut off after 10 Seconds to prevent the accident. There are multiple protections to guarantee the safe vaping. The Aspire Feedlink BF Mod is best to fit any 24mm diameter BF atomizerswithout overhang on the market. Included the 7ml e-juice bottle, it meets your daily vaping need.

Specifications:

Size: 30x 87mm
Squonk bottle capacity: 7.0ml