VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Review of OBS Cheetah II RDA

obs-cheetah-ii-rda-tank-5_2.jpg

We offer every interesting novelty from the company OBS - OBS Cheetah II RDA. The main differences between these two versions are covered only in size, and as structural elements, it is one for two. The device uses the new fastening system helices. The database has only two holes for legs spirals and as many as four screws. Wide Drip type made it from PEI, that user will save from the danger of burn lips. OBS has been on a bit of a roll lately — at least from this reviewer’s perspective. Recently I have had the opportunity to review their OBS Cheetah II 22mm RDA and Circus RDTA and was pleasantly surprised by the quality and performance of both. I had some gripes, mainly with the CHEETAH II, but some are still using them in their current rotation.

2017050416040751751.jpg

The OBS Cheetah II Mini RDA Tank Atomizer 22mm also comes with a PEL drip tip and middle adjustable airflow. Wide bore drip tip is more compatible when using at high wattage, this drip tip made from PEL material, more environmently friendly, easy to clean. This Mini RDA Tank can dripping in two way, take off the top cap to drip or from the drip tip directly, no leaking. Featuring a precise design of air circulation system, which conduce to concentrate the smoke and show the eliquid flavor, changing the airflow hole from top to side, the air hit the wire closer.

I received a black & gold version for this review. The airflow sleeve and drip tip are yellow, and the top cap and deck are black. The specs on the CHEETAH state that the RDA is made from stainless steel, but I can’t find a bit of exposed stainless steel anywhere, everything is either black or gold-plated. It’s a nice-looking RDA and would be right at home on a black or brass tube mod. At first glance, with its air hole configuration and, especially, it’s rounded cutouts around the top cap, it reminds me of the WOTOFO Serpent BF RDA. But it stops there with that comparison.

There are two dripping ways of the RDA, you can both drip from the drip tip directly or take off the cap to drip from the drip tip directly and you will not suffer leaking. Besides, I have to talk about the precise design of circulation system. Because of the special design, the airflow hole from the top can be changed so as to concentrate the e-liquid flavor. The drip tip is made from PEI material, which is more environmentally friendly. The parts of the RDA is easy to clean and is durable to use.

OBS-Cheetah-II-RDA-Tank-spec1.jpg

OBS Cheetah II 22mm RDA is equipped with middle filling method for easy refilling juice and operation. Adjustable airflow control function gives vapers more control over their device. Precise design of air circulation system allows more air enter the chamber and provide more vapor cloud and better flavor taste. Wide bore drip tip can effectively reduce the heat transfered to the mouth and offer easy access to build coils on for better vaping experience. Don't miss this masterpiece RDA! The OBS Cheetah II 22mm RDA’ design shows the vaping miracle and essence. With its modified wires lock structure, flat coil (freestyle coils) is built easily and no longer twisty.

Newly designed electrode pin Horizontal clamp posts make coils building extremely convenient and the screwing can avoid worn thread, which is more reliable than regular screw. Adjustable airflow control function gives vapers more control over their device. Precise design of air circulation system allows more air enter the chamber and provide more vapor cloud and better flavor taste. Wide bore drip tip can effectively reduce the heat transfered to the mouth and offer better vaping experience. On the large build deck, vapers can build all kinds of coils on it very easily and every puff on this RDA is a pleasure to enjoy! Don't miss this masterpiece RDA!

obs-cheetah-ii-rda-tank-1.jpg

VU Sponsors