Become a Patron!

Review on Aspire Breeze 2

Miller SM

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This review is from sourcemore reviewer, you can get the images and original one here

The Aspire Breeze 2 is very compact and easy to carry no weight to it at all. Its lovely and the high-quality aluminium is brilliant. The device has nice rounded edges to feel comfortable in the hand. The size is really small and reminds me of an old Nokia 8310 mobile, really small.

tumblr_pflq593GOi1xdq11mo2_1280.png

The Aspire Breeze 2 now has a new system which can be removed and replaced if need be which makes filling the pod much easier. The pod can hold up to 3ml of e-liquid and last an age as it only uses what is needed. Very clever In terms of the coils. The pod has a dark look to It so there Is going to be no discoloration due to it being plastic which Is a bonus and should last a lot longer than usual. The mouthpiece is very fiddly and hard to get off but over time I’m sure it will become a lot easier. The top cover is ideal for stopping any bits getting in from the bag or pocket which could easily block the small airflow. However, being a small airflow it doesn’t obstruct anything in terms of drawing the vape.

The device Is really small and takes very little time to charge this can be charged within 2 hours and ready to go. The vapor is very warm and a good cloud which is ideal for MTL. But can be DTL if you wish. For this review I used the 0.6ohm coil It was more appealing to me as a vapor. The smoothness of the clouds is brilliant and It Is restricted to taking a big draw. This isn’t an issue if you are carrying your mod with you also.

The flavour is on point and I must say for how small this device is it really doesn’t lack anything. it can be compared to a sub-ohm for the flavour but for the cloud chasers, it isn’t anything to shout about.
tumblr_pflq593GOi1xdq11mo1_540.png

The experience so far with this device has been somewhat hassle-free. There were no leakages at all and all the O-rings seemed to be fitted pretty well. It’s something I always check when I get a new tank just to make sure they are sitting right there is nothing worse than leakages. The only real issues are when it runs flat and you can’t use it.

Pros

· Good Airflow
· Great Flavour especially MTL
· Ideal Pod System
· Improved higher rate 1000mAh battery
· Discrete

Cons

· Mouthpiece is very fiddly
· Battery LED colour isn’t the best to notice
· Plastic on metal

Conclude
When I was asked to review the pod system I was really dubious because it wasn't a mod and tank setup, which is my usual go-to choice. But am I disappointed? Not one bit. This pod system is brilliant and I'm so happy with everything. There are some niggly bits but nothing too serious. I carry the device around with me most of the time along with my mod. I wouldn't choose it over a decent mod but have it by my side or in the car while driving is bliss.

The design choices I'm sure are going to change over time to make them even more outstanding. You can even buy skins which can be of anything. The device delivers amazing flavour and a good cloud. Ideal for a quick hit which is very discrete and hassle-free for any vapor.

I would recommend this device to any novice or intermediate vapor it's just that good. Would I replace it? I would certainly and may even have more than one. go out and get this bit of kit and enjoy.

Equipment/Products Used
Mod – Aspire Breeze 2 - Red
E-liquid – Vampire Vape - Heisenberg - 50/50 - 3mg Nic
Coil – 0.6ohm Sub ohm coil - Aspire
Batteries – Built in battery 1000mAh

VU Sponsors