Become a Patron!

Revvo Tank and revenger x

Ive heard about new technology ( Aspire Revvo Tank ) that has coils for 2-3 weekes how is it ? and does it fit in revenger x ( Im new in vaping )

thank you
667b39dc051fba493fd47c92d8ee2610.jpg

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

pretty sure the answer is no it won't fit. i am not impressed with revvo. imo i don't like how coil sits above juice and heavy puffs can give dry hits. it seem to seep juice through the coil into trip cap as soon as you start using it..at first i thought it was condensation but after burning my mouth i checked and it was juice which then was causing it to spit and make loudest pops i have heard from a coil..i used recommended wattage and minimum and some in between and only a clean would seem to help for very short time..while id was working the flavour was not as good as i hoped either..the centre filling nozzle is a neat idea but my thoughts are it is the only good feature..possible i had a few bad coils and other may give better feedback

HBVapeShop

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
It will definitely not fit in the tank that comes with the revenger x. Two completely different styles of coils.

I've been using the Revvo for about a week now. It took me a day to figure out how to properly fill it so I could stop some of the issues @sarcky was talking about.

The main thing you have to learn with it is how to properly fill it. It works best with unicorn/gorilla bottles. You have to:

Squeeze the bottle slightly while still holding it upright
put the tip of the bottle in to the pin while applying pressure to the pin
fill slowly
release pressure on the pin and finally
release pressure on the bottle to suck up an residual juice.

The reason people have issues with it is getting juice on top of the coil, causing the pops into the mouth. Once you fill it the right way, these problems go away

VU Sponsors